Sunday NFC Wild Card: Eagles at Bears 4:40 NBC

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

The Bears mascot reaction behind the goalposts when the kicked bounced out was absolutely classic. 

Brian Daboll did the exact same thing on Clay’s drop at the goal line in Miami. 

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

:(

This is what you  sign up for when you play pro sports. The highest of highs if you make the kick and the lowest of lows I'd you miss. Personally, I wouldn't boo the guy, but if I had the talent to make a living kicking a ball, I think the risk is worth the reward. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

What a game!

Foles is magic... Why is Wentz the starter again?

The catch: Foles magic only works in Philly

Wentz was playing at a MVP level prior to knee injury last year. Foles was so bad in LA he got benched. But good for him. He will get another chance. Denver,  Tampa, Oakland could all make a trade for him. Giants and Washington would be good landing places but Philly wont trade with the division most likely.

4 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Damn, that is messed up. Feel just awful for this guy.

I agree...unless u r perfect as a FG kicker your life will eventually be hell. I was rooting for philly all game until before the FG attempt

• Like (+1) 1

How crazy for Nagy. He helped coax Foles back to football, plus had the chance to pick his opponent last week by resting guys in the 2nd half vs MIN ( a team he knew he could beat) instead of getting the Eagles with Foles. Pretty wild twist of fate. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Philly seriously misses Ajayi, He was the key missing piece last year. Foles still looks money to me. Its a wonder that this guy was such a journeyman until last year. He can still throw a really accurate pass even in huge pressure situations. Even without Reich, Philly still looks well coached to me. As for Chicago they just need another player or 2 and they can get to the promised land. Great game to finish the weekend!

• Like (+1) 2