Rex Ryan to the Dolphins?

Just now, MAJBobby said:

FOOTBALL GODS.  Common statement. Take a pill

I’d prefer FOOTBALL KINGS. Any mention of God in any form weather football or not is unnecessary.  

Let’s keep that fairy tale out of football discussion. Thanks for understanding. 

1 minute ago, BlueandRed said:

I’d prefer FOOTBALL KINGS. Any mention of God in any form weather football or not is unnecessary.  

Let’s keep that fairy tale out of football discussion. Thanks for understanding. 

I think you just expressed an opinion on the topic you don’t want discussed. Curious, indeed. 

3 minutes ago, BlueandRed said:

No offense- I dont think people should filter on ones preference. You seem like a nice guy- but people are free to speak- it is America- many of us have fought for the right to remain.

14 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

Although it might be harder for Rex to hide the fact of him doing nothing in terms of preparing each week.  I can see him hanging out on the Miami beaches all the time all the while getting massive horrible looking sunburns

Yea, but wouldn’t he look cool driving to the beach in his pickup truck with that big dolphin on the side.  ?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, billsfan_34 said:

No offense- I dont think people should filter on ones preference. You seem like a nice guy- but people are free to speak- it is America- many of us have fought for the right to remain.

This is twobillsdrive. We have strict rules on religious and political discussion on the stadium wall. Can we drop this?

1 minute ago, billsfan_34 said:

I recommend not biting. But that’s just me. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BlueandRed said:

irony is the phrase "football gods" has no actual religious significance, as no one believes there are any "football gods".

Yet you have yourself injected actual religious beliefs into the discussion, which is what you say you were trying to avoid.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Virgil said:

Please let this happen 

And double please let him have the freedom to hire his brother as additional defensive scheme consultant...first round through the Golden Corral buffet line is on me if that helps get him there? ?

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12