SNF: Colts at Titans for the last playoff spot

YoloinOhio

Just now, Rico said:

2 BS teams. Might as well tie and put the Steelers in.

It would be a fitting end to the season. 

What happens if Tomlin is fired in the next couple hours and then there is a tie and they are in the playoffs? That would be amazing. (I understand it won't happen on many levels, but it would be hilarious). 

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

It would be a fitting end to the season. 

What happens if Tomlin is fired in the next couple hours and then there is a tie and they are in the playoffs? That would be amazing. (I understand it won't happen on many levels, but it would be hilarious). 

Tomlin won't be fired.  Pittsburgh values continuity and beating the Patriots bought back alot of the credibility that losing streak cost.

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Tomlin won't be fired.  Pittsburgh values continuity and beating the Patriots bought back alot of the credibility that losing streak cost.

Stupid. What possible excuse is there for having a top 10 QB, top 5 offensive line, and top 5 offensive weapons and playing so poorly consistently. 

2 hours ago, Rico said:

Yeah, not the #3 seed the Texans. That’s 3 BS teams that could be going to the Pats.:thumbdown:

And of course the Pats avoid playing the red hot Ravens till the AFCC, the only team in the AFC with a history of beating NE.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

And of course the Pats avoid playing the red hot Ravens till the AFCC, the only team in the AFC with a history of beating NE.

I recall Peyton beating the Pats at least once

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Yes, the second time the colts went to the SB. I think that was the game that Belichik went for it on 4th down instead of punting and didn’t get it, then never got the ball back. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

23 minutes ago, row_33 said:

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes, the second time the colts went to the SB. I think that was the game that Belichik went for it on 4th down instead of punting and didn’t get it, then never got the ball back. 

Manning was 3-1 against Brady in the AFC championship game

1-1 with Colts

2-0 with Broncos

I am almost pulling for a tie just because it would be insane

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

1-1 with Colts

2-0 with Broncos

OK, I'm officially pulling for the tie scenario with the Steelers getting in. Neither of these teams tonight has a chance of winning a playoff game, and it's all about someone - anyone - taking out the Pats.

EDIT: I momentarily lost my mind and forgot that Blaine Gabbert is playing QB for the Titans. 

Edited by The Frankish Reich

6 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

1-1 with Colts

2-0 with Broncos

Totally forgot about the Broncos.... thanks!

steelers in with a tie?  If it was the Coughlin Giants getting in like that they’d winning a third SB. :D