Kevin Spacey Charged With Felony Sexual Assault, Posts Video on Youtube Today

Rico

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Clearly this dirt bag thinks the moment has passed and that the powerful have regained their ability to abusevwith impunity.  Eff him.

He may be a dirt bag, but he's an amazing dirt bag.

7 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I think he's been tried and found guilty in the court of public opinion. 

I realize what he's accused of doing deserves serious jail time but has he ever been convicted of any of the accusations? 

Spacey was only recently charged with a crime.

Any trial is likely a long ways off

30 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Do you really think it's far-fetched?  

Yes

But playing Devil's Advocate

This scheme has already cost Spacey millions of dollars when he was dropped from House of Cards.  How much do you think he stands to make from such a scheme?

The "victim" (I love how you put that in quotations BTW), if discovered to have been a scheme, can be charged with filing a false police report. 

Netflix, if caught complicit in any such scheme, would see their subscriptions plummet and subsequently their stock price crash

Any possible rewards your proposed scheme pale in comparison to the risk taken by any participants

• Like (+1) 1

Can anyone explain to me what this is exactly?

I.E., is he playing a character from "House of Cards" and is he delivering lines directly from that show? 

Or is any of this newly written for purposes of this short video?  

I never saw the show and didn't even know it existed; I thought his delivery of the dialogue in this little clip was fantastic though.

I wonder how long it took to produce this and how many takes.  I bet not that many actually.  He is a talented guy.

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I.E., is he playing a character from "House of Cards" and is he delivering lines directly from that show? 

I never saw the show and didn't even know it existed; I thought his delivery of the dialogue in this little clip was fantastic though.

I wonder how long it took to produce this and how many takes.  I bet not that many actually.  He is a talented guy.

Spacey's character on House of Cards was named Frank and used the same monologue delivery style throughout the series

Basically Spacey was delivering a personal monologue in the style of Frank Underwood

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Yes

But playing Devil's Advocate

This scheme has already cost Spacey millions of dollars when he was dropped from House of Cards.  How much do you think he stands to make from such a scheme?

The "victim" (I love how you put that in quotations BTW), if discovered to have been a scheme, can be charged with filing a false police report. 

Netflix, if caught complicit in any such scheme, would see their subscriptions plummet and subsequently their stock price crash

Any possible rewards your proposed scheme pale in comparison to the risk taken by any participants

I put "victim" in quotes because he waited two years to have mommy to tell the world after the #metoo movement started (I'll have you know that I believe the movement is real and there are many real victims to these scumbags - including Kevin Spacey).

This screams opportunistic on all angles, to me.  The report wouldn't be false, because I'm sure Spacey grabbed the man's junk.  Netflix, nor Spacey, are breaking any laws by capitalizing on mommy's opportunism.  Everyone involved wins.  All publicity is good publicity.  And no one is taking any risk.

7 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Fantastic line delivery.  Rapes 14 year olds.

The fact that these two things are weighed against each other as if we can so ill afford to lose an friggin actor that we'd, as a society, even remotely consider his return to prominence is a disgusting statement on our culture.

Show this guy the door for good. 

Edited by 4merper4mer

8 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Fantastic line delivery.  Rapes 14 year olds.

The fact that these two things are weighed against each other as if we can so ill afford to lose an friggin actor that we'd, as a society, even remotely consider his return to prominence is a disgusting statement on our culture.

Show this guy the door for good. 

Did he rape a 14 year old?  Isn't the entire point of this video to say he did not and that people like you don't know the truth of the matter?

Even if it is determined that he committed some crime, he can still be a good actor.  Those 2 things can exist in the same universe.

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Did he rape a 14 year old?  Isn't the entire point of this video to say he did not and that people like you don't know the truth of the matter?

Even if it is determined that he committed some crime, he can still be a good actor.  Those 2 things can exist in the same universe.

There are plenty of good actors around.  We'll all live if he isn't in some TV show.  

I didn't watch his stupid video but I did read the account of the 14 year old he cornered.  He never really denied it, just acted like he didn't remember. This denial is about something else.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Gugny said:

I put "victim" in quotes because he waited two years to have mommy to tell the world after the #metoo movement started (I'll have you know that I believe the movement is real and there are many real victims to these scumbags - including Kevin Spacey).

This screams opportunistic on all angles, to me.  The report wouldn't be false, because I'm sure Spacey grabbed the man's junk.  Netflix, nor Spacey, are breaking any laws by capitalizing on mommy's opportunism.  Everyone involved wins.  All publicity is good publicity.  And no one is taking any risk.

#believeallvictims

It's like waiting 35 years to accuse someone. That BillCosby, I bet he did nothing wrong!  Jared Fogle was Jersey Mike's trying to take him out!  Kavanaugh didn't do it, clearly (he actually didnt), and Harvey Weinstein - ***** just mad they didn't get the part. 

#hypocrisybrah

Edited by Boyst62

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

#believeallvictims

It's like waiting 35 years to accuse someone. That BillCosby, I bet he did nothing wrong!  Jared Fogle was Jersey Mike's trying to take him out!  Kavanaugh didn't do it, clearly (he actually didnt), and Harvey Weinstein - ***** just mad they didn't get the part. 

#hypocrisybrah

Don't get me wrong - I think Hollywood is full of scumbags, pedophiles and rapists.  And I think Kevin Spacey is a scumbag, pedophile and rapist.  I think this charge is real and that he grabbed the young man's junk.  I simply think it began (outing it) with the victim and his mom having $$$ on their minds.  And I think that Spacey said, "well, hell - if they're going to make some money on this, I might as well give it a shot, too!!"

49 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Don't get me wrong - I think Hollywood is full of scumbags, pedophiles and rapists.  And I think Kevin Spacey is a scumbag, pedophile and rapist.  I think this charge is real and that he grabbed the young man's junk.  I simply think it began (outing it) with the victim and his mom having $$$ on their minds.  And I think that Spacey said, "well, hell - if they're going to make some money on this, I might as well give it a shot, too!!"

Outrageous logic as if to down play what happened. Maybe he was asking for it, too?

46 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Outrageous logic as if to down play what happened. Maybe he was asking for it, too?

You're taking, what I consider to be, a very simple take on the situation ... and making it a) unnecessarily difficult and b) something that it clearly is not.

• Like (+1) 1