Arizona Cardinals: HC Steve Wilks fired (potential add to Bills staff?)

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He was interviewed last year for they Colts job and has HC experience ... not that crazy

I think in all honesty he wants to stay here.  Already guilt chemistry with players and if he goes off and makes a team of Arizona or somewhere else fans will be adding Lynn, Harbaugh, and Frazier to the whatif debates.  

28 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He was interviewed last year for they Colts job and has HC experience ... not that crazy

That's true. His experience will eventually get him hired by somebody as a HC.

I'd really like to see Castillo and Crossman gone first though.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Not to play the race card but only way I see anyone even interviewing Frazier is over the Rooney rule. Maybe he brings more leadership than defensive coordinator skills but if we’re basing it off of what he’s done here, with this defense I wouldn’t think that warrants a head coach gig 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'd just fire Frazier.  But is Wilkes any better?

I would like to fire Daboll and get Arians.  But he seems to want to only coach the Browns. 

Daboll has been okay, IMO.   No running game due to the OL isn't helping.  But if you can get Arians, I'd do that.  Arians seems to be falling in love with Allen, so perhaps there is a shot. 

54 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

That does nothing for me. Call me when Crossman and Castillo are replaced. 

Maybe Wilkes can coach Oline or Special Teams (Emphisis on "Special" in our case im afraid).

Just now, RyanC883 said:

Daboll has been okay, IMO.   No running game due to the OL isn't helping.  But if you can get Arians, I'd do that.  Arians seems to be falling in love with Allen, so perhaps there is a shot. 

Allen is pretty hot.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

There’s no chance in hell that Arians returns as OC on the Bills or any other team.  If he returns to coaching it’s as a HC

3 minutes ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

There’s no chance in hell that Arians returns as OC on the Bills or any other team.  If he returns to coaching it’s as a HC

I'm not saying he would, but it was a response to another poster that we should try to get him as OC if he wants to be an OC.