Pic I took yesterday

JÂy RÛßeÒ

1 hour ago, PearlHowardman said:

Lots of empty seats?  I listened to the game on the radio.  Boo birds at the end of the first half and some even in the 2nd half.

:mellow:

I'm guessing that was before the game.  The fans were very loud (on TV) 

1 hour ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Halftime

or halftime.  lol

I went with earlier because for the sunshine 

2 hours ago, Buddy Hix said:

= Hammer’s Lot

No, I think that’s at the OTHER end! They are indeed connected! 

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I have seen a leprechaun there, carrying a bottle of Fireball 

Was the leprechaun carrying the Fireball, or did the Fireball cause the Leprechaun sighting? 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Them rich ppl tho

I had them tix for 6 seasons and I my friend am FAR from rich, wish i was tho!......just a better overall experience imho.  WAY less drunks and idiots there too.....

21 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

There were a lot of empty seats.  

59,110  People.   82 percent.   12,00 emptyseats.  

54 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Them rich ppl tho

I have club and 2 in 135 row 10 

do you have season tickets upper deck? 

Edited by mead107

55 minutes ago, Augie said:

No, I think that’s at the OTHER end! They are indeed connected! 

Was the leprechaun carrying the Fireball, or did the Fireball cause the Leprechaun sighting? 

The leprechaun was wearing a Tom Brady jersey.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Kwai San said:

Honestly they weren't THAT expensive.....I am retired and living in paradise at 55 tho so they didn't sink me that bad! ?

Can honestly say that it's the first time that I've heard Bradenton called "paradise".

How is it there? From NYC originally living in Fort Lauderdale now. Don't really make it over to the west coast much unless it's visiting my in-law's winter home in Bonita Springs.

On 12/18/2018 at 8:50 AM, Plano said:

Can honestly say that it's the first time that I've heard Bradenton called "paradise".

How is it there? From NYC originally living in Fort Lauderdale now. Don't really make it over to the west coast much unless it's visiting my in-law's winter home in Bonita Springs.

Dude - after living in Rottenchester NY for 30+ years ALMOST anywhere is paradise.  My sister was just down here for a week - she lives in Philly, she is planning on moving here after a week that wasn't all that great weatherwise, we had cold and rain, lotso rain but she still was major impressed with the area.  Ya downtown Bradenton isn't much to scream about but I am almost in Sarasota and I am less than 20 mins from the gulf, a marina in my development with crazy cheep dock fees if I wanted to own a boat - (Break Out Another Thousand) and it is nicely laid back here.  Traffic very manageable here, hard to say that in most places and Tampa is less than an hour away.

I saw a billboard the other day that summed it up quite nicely, Live where Others vacation.  I am and I am happy!