Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The kid is such a "victim" that he was voted class president mainly because he was gay. He was censored because he was going to use the speech for political reasons, which has been the standard there for years. I stated we have different views on winning, apparently we have different definitions of being a victim. 

“FREE SPEECH”

Yeah shut up man 

Just now, BillStime said:

“FREE SPEECH”

Yeah shut up man 

LOL- you honestly have no idea what you are linking to most of the time. I seriously hope you are paid by someone to do what you do because if the some Quixotic task I feel bad for you 

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

LOL- you honestly have no idea what you are linking to most of the time. I seriously hope you are paid by someone to do what you do because if the some Quixotic task I feel bad for you 

Wtf are you talking about?

The kid had to be censored because it made you insecure idiots uncomfortable 

It’s only FREE SPEECH when it is convenient for the cult.

idiots 

26 minutes ago, BillStime said:

idiots 

The kid was censored because he was going to make a political statement, not because he was gay. The school approved the speech knowing it was entirely about him being gay. But I am glad you approve of me telling students that DeSantis is the best governor in the world and they just have to listen to it since it is FREE SPEECH. Oh wait there are places political discussions are inappropriate, commencing being one. 

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The kid was censored because he was going to make a political statement, not because he was gay. The school approved the speech knowing it was entirely about him being gay. But I am glad you approve of me telling students that DeSantis is the best governor in the world and they just have to listen to it since it is FREE SPEECH. Oh wait there are places political discussions are inappropriate, commencing being one. 

So, you HYROCRITES approve of the DeSantis Ministry of Truth and Censorship - got it.

Not just gays, sexual abusers as well.

Busy week for teachers, need to get that groping in before school lets out.......

Las Vegas teacher arrested for allegedly having sex with student

Complaint: Former Two Rivers teacher admitted to sex with student

Former KC area high school coach faces multiple sex crime charges with student

Police: DeWitt teacher arrested on sex crimes involving student

At least it was ONLY 135 teachers this year.  Of course, it's only 135 who were caught.

At least 135 teachers, aides charged with child sex crimes this year alone

• Angry 1

On 5/27/2022 at 9:33 PM, BillStime said:

idiots 

Without following your convo with Buff Timmy, and just reading your post, your are correct in pointing out censorship happens on both sides...👍

On 5/29/2022 at 12:50 PM, Precision said:

Not just gays, sexual abusers as well.

Busy week for teachers, need to get that groping in before school lets out.......

Las Vegas teacher arrested for allegedly having sex with student

Complaint: Former Two Rivers teacher admitted to sex with student

Former KC area high school coach faces multiple sex crime charges with student

Police: DeWitt teacher arrested on sex crimes involving student

At least it was ONLY 135 teachers this year.  Of course, it's only 135 who were caught.

At least 135 teachers, aides charged with child sex crimes this year alone

I’m surprised the unions haven’t worked this into the deal. It’s like a religious cult, many of these teachers.

Was listening to a few of them talk at a kid sport tournament over the weekend. They seemed to have no idea there is a world outside of their school districts.  Noticed the same thing a few times volunteering at kids school. shocking how unengaged most were, and this is a very high paid top tier district.

Excepting the special Ed teachers-  Man it’s gotta be hard to work with some of these low functioning kids every day and not be broken. 

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Without following your convo with Buff Timmy, and just reading your post, your are correct in pointing out censorship happens on both sides...👍

Our argument is that when giving a commencement speech when you are class president that it should not be political as per county guidelines. He honestly believed that a student giving a full endorsement of DeSantis would be allowed.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’m surprised the unions haven’t worked this into the deal. It’s like a religious cult, many of these teachers.

Was listening to a few of them talk at a kid sport tournament over the weekend. They seemed to have no idea there is a world outside of their school districts.  Noticed the same thing a few times volunteering at kids school. shocking how unengaged most were, and this is a very high paid top tier district.

Excepting the special Ed teachers-  Man it’s gotta be hard to work with some of these low functioning kids every day and not be broken. 

Here is Hornell this past week, it's an epidemic no one wants to talk about or report on.  Thank god these people are only teaching for 180 days a year.  

Hornell City School District Superintendent, High School Assistant Principal Indicted by Grand Jury

16 hours ago, Precision said:

Here is Hornell this past week, it's an epidemic no one wants to talk about or report on.  Thank god these people are only teaching for 180 days a year.  

Hornell City School District Superintendent, High School Assistant Principal Indicted by Grand Jury

It’s interesting that the masses point to this detestable phenomenon in the religious community but not in the education community.

Same problem, same deviant compulsions. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

It’s interesting that the masses point to this detestable phenomenon in the religious community but not in the education community.

Give them all guns.  No soft targets.

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Friend/enemy dichotomy at work. 

so when exactly does the term (marginalized) not apply. the group certainly does not meet the definition anymore. we are in pride month. a ton of organizations are "showing" support. whether its for sales or whatever. its pretty prevalent. just had the pride parade in my city yesterday. blocks shut down, my union showed support, some young people i know sold small jewelry. 2700 dollars made for 1 booth i guess. full crowd and everyone had a good time without any counter protests or hatred. 

back in my day parents and teachers didnt have to "say gay". there were things known as anti bullying campaigns. treat everyone with respect regardless of who they are. the good thing about that philosophy is it adresses everyone.

i dont think anyone opposes teaching that at any age regardless of politics. a black man was elected twice, gay folks can get married. running out of groups to pander to so the far left had to invent a new divisive way of making enemies by wrapping virtue with identity politics. its a neat little trick to create enemies to rally against, if they simply don't agree. stop hate the way we tell you. even if it involves small children, division, and racism of its own or YOUR the bigot. was working for awhile. people were scared of the false labels. they overlooked parents. their kids are more important then anything they label them as.

desantis has really done something genius. one bill to show how depraved this ideology can get. expose the bogus media narratives they create and allow the ideologs to do what they do. alienate regular people who are not indoctrinated and show them what they are. 

Edited by Buffarukus

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-life-and-style/5-tampa-bay-rays-players-decline-wear-lgbtq-pride-themed-jerseys-rcna32121

The non-participants are obviously hate-filled christianist bigots. What other reason could there be for non-compliance?

Who? Who won’t wear the ribbon?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tuafhcg843c

Edited by JDHillFan
Spelling

7 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

you seem to have entered the wrong chat room there offensive to Native American guy. 

You're awfully sensitive. 

You don't think its interesting that the same people who believe teachers are pedos who are indoctrinating children with CRT and trans propaganda also want them carrying weapons in schools?