Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

12 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You are so funny, it is too bad it is not intentional. It is hateful to tell adults that discussing sexual acts with young children is inappropriate? Your definition of hate and that of mentally stable people is different.

Well, he is the only person sticking up for the Lincoln Project on this board.

4 minutes ago, LeviF said:

The home of women-only train cars and phones you can't silence the camera "shutter" sound effect on.

What's the purpose of that?  Are men paranoid they're getting their pics taken?

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

‘Fictosexual’ man married hologram bride, but now struggles to bond with her

A “fictosexual” man who wed a fictional, computer-synthesized pop singer four years ago said he’s now unable to communicate with his wife, but is still in love with her.

Akihiko Kondo, 38, was dating Hatsune Miku — depicted in pop culture as a 16-year-old with turquoise hair — for a decade before they had an unofficial wedding ceremony in 2018. Kondo — one of many who identifies as “fictosexual,” or someone who is sexually attracted to fictional characters — spent 2 million yen, or about $17,300, on the nuptials, but his family did not attend.

Now married for four years, Kondo, 38, said his relationship has hit a roadblock: He can no longer speak with Miku due to a technological hurdle, according to Japanese newspaper Mainichi.

While Kondo acknowledges his relationship might be odd — he understands Miku isn’t a real person — it doesn’t change his feelings for her. Since falling in love with her in 2008, Kondo was finally able to interact with Miku for the first time in 2017 thanks to a Gatebox, a $1,300 machine that allowed device owners to interact with characters via holograms and even unofficially marry them.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/26/fictosexual-man-married-hologram-bride-now-struggles-to-bond?utm_source=nypost&utm_campaign=android_nyp

38 years old.  The oldest of the millennials 

Is their any doubt this generation has been an absolute disaster.

And it's only going to get more insane. 

And normalizes by Team Blue because they just can't help themselves.    

so...because you don't agree with someone's fetish/lifestyle this means an entire generation is a disaster, and you can conclude it's going to get "more insane". interesting logic.

can't we just like...let people do what they want and not judge? as long as he is not hurting another person, who cares what this dude does for pleasure. ffs.

Edited by dickleyjones
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

so...because you don't agree with someone's fetish this means an entire generation is a disaster, and you can conclude it's going to get "more insane". interesting logic.

can't we just like...let people do what they want and not judge? as long as he is not hurting another person, who cares what this dude does for pleasure. ffs.

Not to mention the guy lives in Japan and has zero to do with US politics

47 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You are so funny, it is too bad it is not intentional. It is hateful to tell adults that discussing sexual acts with young children is inappropriate? Your definition of hate and that of mentally stable people is different.

Talk about people who lie... smfh.

Where have I advocated that it is appropriate for educators to discuss sexual acts with young children?  

And it is sad the cult has yet to prove that educators are discussing sexual acts with children.

Good luck.

PS: no way you're a teacher.

20 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

so...because you don't agree with someone's fetish this means an entire generation is a disaster, and you can conclude it's going to get "more insane". interesting logic.

Sorry but you are mistaken.  

It's indicative of a larger problem that impacts everyone in society.

35 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Well, he is the only person sticking up for the Lincoln Project on this board.

Cool story bro... I hope you win....

Trump on Ghislaine Maxwell -  convicted sex trafficker:  ‘I just wish her well’

image.thumb.jpeg.93e70d2d4b664b50787dc0524af9b539.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.3edac7c013c13df2a9eb490d68ba480f.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.80409fd468b8b6a46e5cc7522ef03a67.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.8c26fbbc7b2dad9168432f6a50795687.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.e05f855733a3521a93cfb62634a3724d.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Talk about people who lie... smfh.

Where have I advocated that it is appropriate for educators to discuss sexual acts with young children?  

And it is sad the cult has yet to prove that educators are discussing sexual acts with children.

Good luck.

PS: no way you're a teacher.

LOL- seriously I wonder sometimes if you are truly a conservative who is just stating the dumbest thing they can think of to make liberals look dumb. It would explain your love of the Lincoln project.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

LOL- seriously I wonder sometimes if you are truly a conservative who is just stating the dumbest thing they can think of to make liberals look dumb. It would explain your love of the Lincoln project.

Ah, okay - so you just lie and get all defensive when you can't back up your claims.

Fun stuff 

On 4/28/2022 at 4:15 PM, B-Man said:

They are videos of teachers talking directly about themselves.........it IS a direct source.

You can cry Tik-Tok all you want, it doesn't change a thing.

That is the same with multiple posts by myself and others here that you dislike and falsely discount.

They are quotes from people, and often with links to other sources. Your sad excuse that you do not like a particular site, because you don't "approve" of it

is all too laughable

Your efforts are paying off Bonnie!

19 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

What am I claiming that I can't back up?

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Once again you can look at Libs of tik Tok and see many people admit it but you refuse to believe them, no matter what evidence is presented you won't believe it. As for your advocating for it, I believe you are the one who says "every accusation is a confession" so I am certain you mean yourself mostly 

14 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Once again you can look at Libs of tik Tok and see many people admit it but you refuse to believe them, no matter what evidence is presented you won't believe it. As for your advocating for it, I believe you are the one who says "every accusation is a confession" so I am certain you mean yourself mostly 

So laws are based TIK TOK now? 

I never accused you of being a pedophile - but I did accuse you of being a liar and I stand by that. 

What do you teach?

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So laws are based TIK TOK now? 

I never accused you of being a pedophile - but I did accuse you of being a liar and I stand by that. 

What do you teach?

You can find my entire life story on here in bits and pieces, so I will request the same of you as you love to ask "where did I say that" I have described my school, my subject, my students. You can find it pretty easily.