Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

2 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

i was thinking of another very common situation in grade school - kids doing projects and presentations about their families. we all did it. so, when Jimmy gets up in front of the class and shows some pictures (not sexually explicit pictures, obviously) of his two dads, sister, and dog as he presents and talks about his family, i would hope that is considered ok in the context of this law.

You're killing me here, Smalls.  One of your first notes included clarification that a teacher should not talk about sexual intercourse (obviously), and in this one you clarify that Jimmy's class pictures won't be sexually explicit.     I went to Catholic school in the 70s, what sort of Thunderdome school did you attend that prompted you to make sure there was no misunderstanding on THOSE issues?  🤣

I'd think if the school district was concerned about fallout from that type of project, that project would be on the chopping block.  I wouldn't have an issue with it. 

I have to tell you, my children had some good teachers, some average teachers, and a couple were not great at all.   Personally, I wouldn't want any teacher getting too far off on a tangent as I described earlier.  I'd bet most teacher's don't want that conversation, either.  The one's who do, well, they probably shouldn't be teaching.   What I wanted was kindness, empathy, understanding and lesson plans, with a little bit of toughness as needed.  

25 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You're killing me here, Smalls.  One of your first notes included clarification that a teacher should not talk about sexual intercourse (obviously), and in this one you clarify that Jimmy's class pictures won't be sexually explicit.     I went to Catholic school in the 70s, what sort of Thunderdome school did you attend that prompted you to make sure there was no misunderstanding on THOSE issues?  🤣

I'd think if the school district was concerned about fallout from that type of project, that project would be on the chopping block.  I wouldn't have an issue with it. 

I have to tell you, my children had some good teachers, some average teachers, and a couple were not great at all.   Personally, I wouldn't want any teacher getting too far off on a tangent as I described earlier.  I'd bet most teacher's don't want that conversation, either.  The one's who do, well, they probably shouldn't be teaching.   What I wanted was kindness, empathy, understanding and lesson plans, with a little bit of toughness as needed.  

Why does the family tree project need to be scrapped?

i don't think you could ever erase "family" type projects from the curriculum. if it's not a "my family" project, it's a "what i did last summer" or what have you. most kids know their families better than anything else. they are a great basis for learning. these issues are going to come up in some way, and yes, as long as it is approached with kindness, empathy, understanding, it should be ok.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

i don't think you could ever erase "family" type projects from the curriculum. if it's not a "my family" project, it's a "what i did last summer" or what have you. most kids know their families better than anything else. they are a great basis for learning. these issues are going to come up in some way, and yes, as long as it is approached with kindness, empathy, understanding, it should be ok.

The problem is - the right thinks our education systems are grooming children to be open minded, liberal/democrat and GAY.

So they think they can salvage the long term viability of the Republican Party by nipping it in the bud. 

Thats why school boards and teachers are being attacked.

Thats why they think it is ok to discriminate and erase LGTBQ because they think being gay is a choice.

This *will* backfire on the cult and young people will reject this as well. You can count on it…

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why does the family tree project need to be scrapped?

Thank you for the opportunity to clarify. 

Dickley raised a particular scenario, and it happened to be a child with a family and non-explicit photos.  

I wasn’t suggesting that the family tree project should be scrapped, it was that if the school district felt there might be unintended fallout the/a program the school district would have a decision to make.  

In my opinion, we need more discussions/projects that lead to understanding of our collective journey, not less.   

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, dickleyjones said:

teachers are more than just that.

kids get hurt, teased, bullied, whatever, i'm sure a kind word from the teacher helps at that time. i know it helped me when my parents were getting divorced when i was little. it's not like my teacher had any incredible insight that solved my problems. but even just kind words from someone you trust in a time like that is appreciated and is the right thing to do.

Nothing about this law says that teachers can’t be kind. Let’s stay on track here.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

That’s possibly true….but at the same time, do you know ANYONE who goes to one for help with their algebra? 

I went to a Catholic school. Had a few math teachers who were priests... so yeah. 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, BillStime said:

The problem is - the right thinks our education systems are grooming children to be open minded, liberal/democrat and GAY.

So they think they can salvage the long term viability of the Republican Party by nipping it in the bud. 

Thats why school boards and teachers are being attacked.

Thats why they think it is ok to discriminate and erase LGTBQ because they think being gay is a choice.

This *will* backfire on the cult and young people will reject this as well. You can count on it…

The problem is you lie about everything because you can't defend anything your people do. You actually argued people admitting they do evil things should not be believed because they admit it. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The problem is you lie about everything because you can't defend anything your people do. You actually argued people admitting they do evil things should not be believed because they admit it. 

You’re embarrassing yourself man.

What exactly am I lying about?

lolz

Get it right “teacher” - *your* party is the one filled with hate and passing outrageous laws - literally transforming America (right @Doc).

‘Fictosexual’ man married hologram bride, but now struggles to bond with her

A “fictosexual” man who wed a fictional, computer-synthesized pop singer four years ago said he’s now unable to communicate with his wife, but is still in love with her.

Akihiko Kondo, 38, was dating Hatsune Miku — depicted in pop culture as a 16-year-old with turquoise hair — for a decade before they had an unofficial wedding ceremony in 2018. Kondo — one of many who identifies as “fictosexual,” or someone who is sexually attracted to fictional characters — spent 2 million yen, or about $17,300, on the nuptials, but his family did not attend.

Now married for four years, Kondo, 38, said his relationship has hit a roadblock: He can no longer speak with Miku due to a technological hurdle, according to Japanese newspaper Mainichi.

While Kondo acknowledges his relationship might be odd — he understands Miku isn’t a real person — it doesn’t change his feelings for her. Since falling in love with her in 2008, Kondo was finally able to interact with Miku for the first time in 2017 thanks to a Gatebox, a $1,300 machine that allowed device owners to interact with characters via holograms and even unofficially marry them.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/26/fictosexual-man-married-hologram-bride-now-struggles-to-bond?utm_source=nypost&utm_campaign=android_nyp

38 years old.  The oldest of the millennials 

Is their any doubt this generation has been an absolute disaster.

And it's only going to get more insane. 

And normalizes by Team Blue because they just can't help themselves.    

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Japanese men may have to turn to fictional characters.  Their real women are apparently sick of them and their birth rates are cratering.

For any decent looking American dude Japan is basically a sex tourism destination without the need to break any laws.

1 minute ago, LeviF said:

For any decent looking American dude Japan is basically a sex tourism destination without the need to break any laws.

Meaning Japanese women give it up for free to foreigners?

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Meaning Japanese women give it up for free to foreigners?

Maybe not "free" in the sense that you don't have to play the game at all but yeah they're very open to the idea of hanging with American/European guys.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

You’re embarrassing yourself man.

What exactly am I lying about?

lolz

Get it right “teacher” - *your* party is the one filled with hate and passing outrageous laws - literally transforming America (right @Doc).

You are so funny, it is too bad it is not intentional. It is hateful to tell adults that discussing sexual acts with young children is inappropriate? Your definition of hate and that of mentally stable people is different.

21 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Maybe not "free" in the sense that you don't have to play the game at all but yeah they're very open to the idea of hanging with American/European guys.

Makes sense.  They apparently don't like Japanese men's attitudes towards/treatment of them.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Makes sense.  They apparently don't like Japanese men's attitudes towards/treatment of them.

The home of women-only train cars and phones you can't silence the camera "shutter" sound effect on.