Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LGB’s desperately need to drop the T’s. 

You have some groups trying to, but the trans movement is setting back the movement decades. 

LGBTQ acceptance dropped for the first in years last year.  That’s not because America decided to go backwards in their view on lesbian, gay and bisexual rights. 

Edited by SCBills

42 minutes ago, SCBills said:

LGB’s desperately need to drop the T’s. 

You have some groups trying to, but the trans movement is setting back the movement decades. 

LGBTQ acceptance dropped for the first in years last year.  That’s not because America decided to go backwards in their view on lesbian, gay and bisexual rights. 

The Ts have been part of the “movement” since its inception. As were the, erm, “Pluses” for some time. 

The trans movement on its own is admittedly new. But it is the natural consequence of tolerating the LGB deviancy to begin with. After the civil rights act passed, it was only a matter of time. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

More like “god help you if a movie you show even has a gay character in it, otherwise some knuckledragging obese member of the Christian Taliban will dox you”

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

More like “god help you if a movie you show even has a gay character in it, otherwise some knuckledragging obese member of the Christian Taliban will dox you”

You might want to cover up, your extreme bias is showing.....they are probably not all obese. Thats like saying all lefties are trans or gay. Whatever works for you!

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And you believe the overwhelming majority of abortions are for 10 year old ***** victims? Really now? Can you cite that statistic? 

Of course, not... but the cult going after and bashing a similarly small population is pathetic.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Of course, not... but the cult going after and bashing a similarly small population is pathetic.

THAT is what your comments are about? I see very little pushback on Trans folks if that’s what you’re prattling on about. I do see concern for irreversible sexuality discussions and procedures being pushed on children who are too young to make such decisions. The two topics are not in any way related. 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

THAT is what your comments are about? I see very little pushback on Trans folks if that’s what you’re prattling on about. I do see concern for irreversible sexuality discussions and procedures being pushed on children who are too young to make such decisions. The two topics are not in any way related. 

You do have a history of sweeping uncomfortable topics under the rug.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And you have a history of being rather odd.  Now, do you want to tell me why you are fixated on the sexual status of ten year old girls?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

at what age should kids be allowed to have their genitals removed?  be very specific and not on a different topic please

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

And you have a history of being rather odd.  Now, do you want to tell me why you are fixated on the sexual status of ten year old girls?

You don’t like it when facts are thrown in your face.

You freaks talk about sexualizing kids and then look the other way when a ten year old is raped and forced to deliver that baby. 

Stop projecting 

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

at what age should kids be allowed to have their genitals removed?  be very specific and not on a different topic please

Oh you’re back - lmao

Go back and read our prior conversations - you’ll find the answer there.

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You freaks talk about sexualizing kids and then look the other way when a ten year old is raped and forced to deliver that baby. 

I’m assuming you’re under the ridiculous impression that a large number of America’s nearly 1,000,000 annual abortions fall into this category? Newsflash….they don’t! Approximately 95% of US abortions are for women in their twenties and thirties; not even teenagers. And the vast majority of those are for convenience. So yeah….keep prattling on about your ten year old girl fantasy. 

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Stop projecting 

Oh you’re back - lmao

Go back and read our prior conversations - you’ll find the answer there.

its 18 right? So you don’t have much different opinions than us 

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

its 18 right? So you don’t have much different opinions than us 

Big difference - I’m not bullying these people for wanting to live THEIR life.

You guys literally get off on it…

Karma will catch up you - it always does.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Big difference - I’m not bullying these people for wanting to live THEIR life.

You guys literally get off on it…

Karma will catch up you - it always does.

we're bullying the people trying to allow these surgeries on kids. not the kids that need the help. the people who are trying to perform these surgeries are the ones who will be caught by karma. 

7 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

we're bullying the people trying to allow these surgeries on kids. not the kids that need the help. the people who are trying to perform these surgeries are the ones who will be caught by karma. 

Oh ok - keep spinning.

Chris Rufo loves simps like you.

Whats the next faux outrage?

Just now, BillStime said:

Oh ok - keep spinning.

Chris Rufo loves simps like you.

Whats the next faux outrage?

where's the spin? have we said different? no we haven't.  you just choose to believe that. keep trying to spin it.