Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

32 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah I won’t deny I’m surprised you’re a teacher given your contributions here… but man did you get me!

lolz

Yeah just like you got me when you said I call everyone a liar, except I am correct and you were lying. 

On 12/12/2018 at 9:49 AM, Teddy KGB said:

All my gay friends are in love with everything Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, etc etc etc 

What is the mass appeal to the LGBQTRSTUVWXYZ ? 

Someone explain it to me ? 

Ask Madison Cawthorn.

Wow

On 12/12/2018 at 9:49 AM, Teddy KGB said:

All my gay friends are in love with everything Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, etc etc etc 

What is the mass appeal to the LGBQTRSTUVWXYZ ? 

Someone explain it to me ? 

I wonder why…

4 hours ago, aristocrat said:

It’s too bad Clay sold his soul to become another useful Conservative, Inc. idiot. Teaming up with “former” intelligence officer Sexton was the nail in the coffin. 

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

It’s too bad Clay sold his soul to become another useful Conservative, Inc. idiot. Teaming up with “former” intelligence officer Sexton was the nail in the coffin. 

I understand your point but if you are not entertaining you don't survive, I don't think either is entertaining enough to survive on their own.

On 5/24/2022 at 12:00 PM, BillStime said:

Florida - the GQP safe haven for insecure misfits...

And this is f'n awesome...

FREE SPEECH, right @DRsGhost???

Idiots

The kid is such a "victim" that he was voted class president mainly because he was gay. He was censored because he was going to use the speech for political reasons, which has been the standard there for years. I stated we have different views on winning, apparently we have different definitions of being a victim.