Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah ok tough guy... statistics show nut jobs like you have a higher propensity to get caught in bathroom stalls or doing inappropriate things near preschools.

Keep projecting, DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You forgot to call him a freak. Feel free to go back and edit your post. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Yeah ok tough guy... statistics show nut jobs like you have a higher propensity to get caught in bathroom stalls or doing inappropriate things near preschools.

😂 Wow, you're getting graphic in your thoughts now, aren't you?  You should seek professional help...

Just like a far left nut job extremist to point at others and accuse them of exactly what they are doing.  The party has taught you well.  

Its extremists like you who are a real threat to everyone.  You literally agree with every leftist talking point, defending it tooth and nail, no matter what the cost.  

You have gone so far left, there isn't any where else to go.  You are basically the right's version of a Qananon  extremist.

The truth isn't complicated.

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You forgot to call him a freak. Feel free to go back and edit your post. 

And a simp, don't forget simp.  Lolz

9 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

😂 Wow, you're getting graphic in your thoughts now, aren't you?  You should seek professional help...

Just like a far left nut job extremist to point at others and accuse them of exactly what they are doing.  The party has taught you well.  

Its extremists like you who are a real threat to everyone.  You literally agree with every leftist talking point, defending it tooth and nail, no matter what the cost.  

You have gone so far left, there isn't any where else to go.  You are basically the right's version of a Qananon  extremist.

The truth isn't complicated.

And a simp, don't forget simp.  Lolz

You’re the one making threats bro - keep up. 

Just now, Brueggs said:

Please, show me where I made a threat?  You're getting your feelings confused with the facts....again.

Oh FEELZZZZ - the simp is now resorting to FEELZ… @Doc must be proud of you, DRRRRRR

1 hour ago, Brueggs said:

Careful, you're about to expose yourself...

idiots 

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh FEELZZZZ - the simp is now resorting to FEELZ… @Doc must be proud of you, DRRRRRR

idiots 

LOL, that's a threat to you?  You literally did it of your own volition.  You gave us a peek into your innermost thoughts, and quite honestly, its frightening.  

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh really DR - back that up.  

Your thoughts, not mine...

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m still waiting for BillStime to tell me when he decided he was Trans. 

Funny thing is, most people really dont care about that.  But they do draw the line when it comes to subjecting their children to conversations promoting any type of sexuality.  They take it as offensive, but its no different than a 6 year old asking their teacher where babies come from.  Its just not an appropriate conversation to have.  The answer should be the same for everything....."talk to your parents"'

10 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

Funny thing is, most people really dont care about that.  But they do draw the line when it comes to subjecting their children to conversations promoting any type of sexuality.  They take it as offensive, but its no different than a 6 year old asking their teacher where babies come from.  Its just not an appropriate conversation to have.  The answer should be the same for everything....."talk to your parents"'

Christopher Rufo adores you...

5 hours ago, Brueggs said:

simp

👆🎯

3 minutes ago, Westside said:

They have the same rights as everyone else. Should they have special rights just because they’re freaks?

Nice! Transphobic, eh?

They're not asking for special treatment - they’re asking to be left alone.

But the cult has nothing else to run so they have to rile up their SIMPS somehow, right? 

jfc

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Nice! Transphobic, eh?

But the cult has nothing else to run so they have to rile up their SIMPS somehow, right? 

jfc

You will be happy to leave them alone if they ever have second thoughts because of, you know, BUYERS REMORSE. 

Just now, BillStime said:

Nice! Transphobic, eh?

jfc

What rights do the trans freaks want that they don’t have?

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

You will be happy to leave them alone if they ever have second thoughts because of, you know, BUYERS REMORSE. 

Sure, why not?  Trans rights and choice. 

Really bothers you bottom lined, it, eh? The F your FEELINGS crowd are just so upset.

giphy.gif

Just now, BillStime said:

Sure, why not?  Trans rights and choice. 

Really bothers you bottom lined, it, eh? The F your FEELINGS crowd are just so upset.

giphy.gif

You try so hard.

I just find it interesting that you are so ready to say f.u. by declaring BUYERS REMORSE to those that determine they’ve made a decision they are unhappy with. You seem to be so thoughtful and compassionate otherwise. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

You try so hard.

I just find it interesting that you are so ready to say f.u. by declaring BUYERS REMORSE to those that determine they’ve made a decision they are unhappy with. You seem to be so thoughtful and compassionate otherwise. 

I never said FU - those are your words, precious.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Do you think this is remotely funny?

Sit this one out, champ., You can't even stomach the term gay marriage.

Once again with the childish nonsense. You asked others on here when they decided they were straight. So when did you decide you were trans? 

And yes, I think it disrespectful to relegate my many gay friends to a second class, hyphenated relationship label just so people like you can claim they were compassionate and tolerant. 

47 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nice! Transphobic, eh?

jfc

Why can't the parents of minor children, and the children themselves, have the same right to be left alone?  

6 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

You're the one who brought up bathroom stalls and preschools your sick freak simp.  Get help.

Oh no no no no no - you told me 8 hours ago that my words exposed myself... that was before I said anything about bathrooms and preschools.

8 hours ago, Brueggs said:

I don't take any credit for you exposing yourself, you have done a fine job of that.  It might be good idea for local authorities to put you on a watch list though...

But then again, we all know you're being intellectually dishonest about the two references above.

FQj-DT4XIAAeCLq?format=jpg&name=360x360

Clean up your own house before you start worrying about what parents and their daughter and sons do with the consult of their medical professionals.

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh no no no no no - you told me 8 hours ago that my words exposed myself... that was before I said anything about bathrooms and preschools.

But then again, we all know you're being intellectually dishonest about the two references above.

FQj-DT4XIAAeCLq?format=jpg&name=360x360

Clean up your own house before you start worrying about what parents and their daughter and sons do with the consult of their medical professionals.

You really are a sick individual.  It is obvious you are just seeking attention.  I can no longer continue to enable feeding your mental illness.  I truly hope you get things sorted out.  Thanks for playing...

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

You really are a sick individual.  It is obvious you are just seeking attention.  I can no longer continue to enable feeding your mental illness.  I truly hope you get things sorted out.  Thanks for playing...

Ooooooooooooooooooooh, okay sunshine.

You ran out of your scripted talking points and clearly cannot back up your claim.

Idiots

Joe Biden's Transgender Insanity Gets Crushed in Court

One of the most deranged aspects of the Biden administration has been its pushing of radical transgender ideology in the medical field. Well past just letting people do what they want, the president and his handlers have sought to force doctors to partake in activities that violate their principle to do no harm.

That includes being forced to prescribe puberty blockers and hormone blockers to those who have no medical need for them as well as having to refer patients for “gender-affirming” surgeries that permanently harm them.

Thankfully, in a blow to the transgender lobby, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas has ruled that Biden’s edict on those matters is not lawful.

Last night, America First Legal (AFL) secured a massive victory for its clients and for doctors across the United States when the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas issued a decision declaring that the Biden Administration’s edict requiring doctors to provide transgender medical services–including requiring doctors to prescribe “puberty blockers,” “hormone therapy” for children, and referrals for surgeries that result in castration, sterilization, and genital mutilation–is unlawful.

Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) prohibits discrimination in health programs that receive federal funding “on the basis of sex.” The Biden Administration unilaterally determined–based on an atextual reading of the statute and a misinterpretation of the Supreme Court’s decision in Bostock–that section 1557 of the ACA also prohibited discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and discrimination on the basis of gender identity. In practice, the Biden Administration planned to use its interpretation to force doctors to provide medical care against their best medical judgment or face the loss of access to any medical plans that receive federal funding.

That this is even an issue has been one of the most shocking parts of the last decade. Doctors should not be forced to harm people just because they are delusional enough to think it’s necessary. Unfortunately, the medical establishment, stocked with leftwing ideologues, has rearranged standards and played the role of authority in suggesting that not “transitioning” someone is dangerous.

Of course, there’s no data to back that up, and as much as suicide rates are brought up, there’s little evidence that pumping kids full of hormones and chopping their body parts off somehow lowers the suicide rate. Again, it’s shocking that we are even having an argument over this.

What the Biden administration did was take a provision in the Affordable Care Act that says you can’t discriminate based on “sex,” twisting it into not being able to discriminate based on “gender identity.” So a person could go to a doctor offering a counter-reality about their “gender,” and then demand that doctor, by force of law, take part in helping them harm themselves. That is not how the medical profession is supposed to work, and for the government to threaten to withhold federal funding (i.e. Medicaid, etc.) from doctors who refused to bend to such lunacy is tyrannical.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/11/17/joe-bidens-transgender-insanity-gets-crushed-in-court-n660273