[Vague Title] Eliminated

Joeziehmer

So, in a winnable game what hurts most is knowing we are eliminated and not getting any better.  It’s trash to say next season will get better when a year removed from playoffs we completely dropped off the map.  Getting blown out by the Ravens and Chargers proves what good Coaching can do.  In my mind “the process” is snake oil at this point and time.  Adopting (kaizen) and who remembers the cultural shock involving Beam and Japanese ownership or who they tried to storehouse over orders and the fire which broke out?  So, that kind of micromanagement is basically hari-Kari according to Bushido.  As little cap room as we had; signing Murphy who resides on the IR over offense didn’t help at all.  With a $7.5 Million dollar cap hit adding onto it.  Had to check that out when someone told me he was on the cheap.  Anyone else want to defend the gas bags known as McDermott and Beane or do we get some McBeano for gas relief?  

• Haha (+1) 1

We knew this year was going to be a rebuilding year.  Hell, Allen was supposed to ride the pine all year.  I don't know how you can look at the Bills' defense lately, and the performance Allen just had, and not be encouraged for next season.  Just need to upgrade the o-line and get this kid some weapons!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

So, in a winnable game what hurts most is knowing we are eliminated and not getting any better.  It’s trash to say next season will get better when a year removed from playoffs we completely dropped off the map.  Getting blown out by the Ravens and Chargers proves what good Coaching can do.  In my mind “the process” is snake oil at this point and time.  Adopting (kaizen) and who remembers the cultural shock involving Beam and Japanese ownership or who they tried to storehouse over orders and the fire which broke out?  So, that kind of micromanagement is basically hari-Kari according to Bushido.  As little cap room as we had; signing Murphy who resides on the IR over offense didn’t help at all.  With a $7.5 Million dollar cap hit adding onto it.  Had to check that out when someone told me he was on the cheap.  Anyone else want to defend the gas bags known as McDermott and Beane or do we get some McBeano for gas relief?  

lol since I'm not allowed to call you an idiot, I will instead say, that this is probably the worst post I have ever seen on this laughable site. It makes the Jenner family look smart. It makes prune juice look like the best juice ever. It makes Dick Jauron look like a good coach. 

You are NOT an idiot, Sir. That would be awful to say.  A crime which would be inconceivable. 

However, I will venture to suggest that sometimes, only in the rarest of moments, maybe, just maybe...idiotic things escape from your fingertips as they type. 

But it's not you, so I wouldn't worry. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 6

37 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

Did you come out of Hibernation just to start terrible threads?

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Joeziehmer said:

#wordsalad