If the Chiefs offered Patrick Mahomes for Josh Allen straight up, would you pull the trigger?

I wouldn't. Even if they threw in a first. It is clear after today that Allen will be the best QB in the NFL since Brady and Manning. This is not a joke. Buffalo will win out and finish 9-7. Playoffs next year.

#trusttheprocess

[And I can’t make this a poll since I am posting from mobile, but if I did, the majority of people would agree with me.]

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 10

7 minutes ago, greenyellowred said:

I wouldn't. Even if they threw in a first. It is clear after today that Allen will be the best QB in the NFL since Brady and Manning. This is not a joke. Buffalo will win out and finish 9-7. Playoffs next year.

#trusttheprocess

[And I can’t make this a poll since I am posting from mobile, but if I did, the majority of people would agree with me.]

Ummmmm

In a Heart Beat

In a NY Minute

Without Hesitation

Absolutely

I make that trade

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Absolutely would make the trade, and I like Allen.  Why, you ask?  Because Mahomes is already producing at a high level.  He's still a young player, and should have a long career ahead of him.  Josh Allen played pretty well today, but there's no way he's anywhere near Mahomes' level right now.  Even though I think Josh Allen has a high upside, because he's not there yet, there is going to be a level of uncertainty about where his ceiling is until he get's a lot closer.  Mahomes is much more of a sure thing at this point, regardless of the upside Allen might have.

Edited by TigerJ
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1