Jalen Ramsey doubles down on Josh Allen “trash” comments

YoloinOhio

On 11/22/2018 at 11:42 PM, Phil The Thrill said:

I am convinced....Jalen is a slow adult:

I think Allen is trash," Ramsey said in the story. "I don't care what nobody say. He's trash. And it's gonna show, too. That's a stupid draft pick to me. We play them this year, and I'm excited as hell. I hope he's their starting quarterback. He played at Wyoming. Every time they played a big school -- like, they played Iowa State, which is not a big school in my opinion because I went to Florida State, and he threw five interceptions, and they lost by a couple touchdowns or something like that. He never beat a big school.

"If you look at his games against big schools, it was always hella interceptions, hella turnovers. It's like: 'Yo, if you're this good, why couldn't you do better?' He fits that mold, he's a big, tall quarterback. Big arm, supposedly. I don't see it, personally."

English....do you speak it?

He is an idiot ?

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

Hes 20 times better than the veteran who led us to 3 points vs this same team.   

Sorry you chose to ride the Allens a bust train too ??‍♂️

Lol ouch comparing him to Tyrod isnt a high comparison. 

I never said Allen was a bust just wanted to see why you are crusading so hard

Edited by Boca BIlls
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Lol ouch comparing him to Tyrod isnt a high comparison. 

I never said Allen was a bust just wanted to see why you are crusading so hard

Saying he is better than Taylor is a good thing too....Taylor wont trash like some fans feel.  Unfortunately he was was one of the better qbs we have had in a very long time 

Just now, Boca BIlls said:

You cant say he is good either though.

he damn sure isn't trash and really stepped up today, in what, his 7th start? no, I have to give it more time to be able to call it either way but I've seen some positives in his 3 wins and has looked and made the  mistakes like any rookie would while taking his lumps. 

I like what I see in him and you can not question his toughness and willingness to lead the offense.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 11/22/2018 at 12:29 PM, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Eh when Allen has a football resume comparable to Ramsay he essentially is exactly what Ransay's pegging him to be in 2018.. a scrub Quarterback facing some NFL proven veteren Wolves and ballhawks in the secondary.

It's bulletboard material at at least. Wake the **** up Josh. Get pissed off and show Ramsey you belong in the same league as him.

You were saying?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

he damn sure isn't trash and really stepped up today, in what, his 7th start? no, I have to give it more time to be able to call it either way but I've seen some positives in his 3 wins and has looked and made the  mistakes like any rookie would while taking his lumps. 

I like what I see in him and you can not question his toughness and willingness to lead the offense.

I'll say it again...anyone who is trying to convince you that Josh Allen sucks after a win like today, simply is more interested in being right than intelligent.

Dude is a gamer. Will he be the long-time franchise guy? No one knows. Literally no one. Anyone who says otherwise has an axe to grind.

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I'll say it again...anyone who is trying to convince you that Josh Allen sucks after a win like today, simply is more interested in being right than intelligent.

Dude is a gamer. Will he be the long-time franchise guy? No one knows. Literally no one. Anyone who says otherwise has an axe to grind.

how ironic the post above yours is in relation to your post. 

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You were saying?

I said I wanted Josh to show some grit and he did.

I'll quote:

Called it, this game is Allen's defining game of the season. Following Barkley and the Jags talk he shows no nerves and balls out.

Can't ask for better

Also idk about y'all but I f***ing hate the Jaguars second to Pats by this point.

Just now, NoSaint said:

Kid played gritty today but was still 42% for 160 yards passing. He gets some credit, but can’t say he put on a qb clinic or anything.

Grits all I asked for between the bulletin board material and the ensuing flag fest