Jalen Ramsey doubles down on Josh Allen “trash” comments

YoloinOhio

26 minutes ago, MJS said:

The stats mean very little. Allen had many big time throws called back due to offensive penalties and dropped passes by WR's. AND this was against one of the best secondaries in the NFL.

I'm a stats guy, but this is one of those exceptions. His completion percentage does not reflect the way he played.

Obviously he needs to improve still. His check downs and intermediate throws need some work.

This!

Allen’s game was MUCH better than his stats will show. Some of his best throws were called back.  And a great pass deep across middle to (forgot who) was dropped/knocked out. And a Hail Mary. Only a couple poor passes. 

I am becoming a believer (but still need to be convinced at times)... but I thought Allen was great today.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Playoffs? said:

This!

Allen’s game was MUCH better than his stats will show. Some of his best throws were called back.  And a great pass deep across middle to (forgot who) was dropped/knocked out. And a Hail Mary. Only a couple poor passes. 

I am becoming a believer (but still need to be convinced at times)... but I thought Allen was great today.

He did still have a few bad throws particularly those two short ones which I thought he'd been doing better with in the Houston game.

38 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

I really disliked Ramsay and was gloating over every play against him. But with his gesture at the end AND compared to all the constant haters on this very board, he seems suddenly all class compared to all the "Allen is a bust" mouthbreathers on TBD.

including the screeching mob on draft day - weeks before he ever took a snap in even OTAs

1 minute ago, Playoffs? said:

This!

I’m by no means trying to bash him but reality is he completed 8 total passes. After the 1st quarter he was 4/14 for less than 50 yards, right? 

He was tough, he’s a gritty kid, he didn’t have a lot of favors go his way.... and he won the game! But I think it’s ok to say it wasn’t a big passing day unless you are used to historically bad passing weeks. Dude helped will a win but it wasn’t his arm carrying the day any way you cut. It 

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

I’m by no means trying to bash him but reality is he completed 8 total passes. After the 1st quarter he was 4/14 for less than 50 yards, right? 

He was tough, he’s a gritty kid, he didn’t have a lot of favors go his way.... and he won the game! But I think it’s ok to say it wasn’t a big passing day unless you are used to historically bad passing weeks. Dude helped will a win but it wasn’t his arm carrying the day any way you cut. It 

I agree with you.  Never said it was a big passing game... but Allen was better than the stats will show. 

And unfortunately we are used to historically bad passing weeks.

He made more good throws than bad throws today.  If he can build on this performance (and if we can surround him with more talent), look out!   Only time will tell...

3 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

I agree with you.  Never said it was a big passing game... but Allen was better than the stats will show. 

He made more good throws than bad throws today.  If he can build on this performance (and if we can surround him with more talent), look out!   Only time will tell...

I'm sure the game will end up here within a day or 2 - https://www.timekills.org/bills-video/

Then the number crunchers can watch every play and see the nice 3rd down conversion passes he had called back, along with 2 drops of passes right on the hands. He had about 3 really poor throws. Definitely improving!

26 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Yup - baby steps. And why I want to stress not bashing him- ultimately another win which is big. Not losing games, and hanging tough all day is the first step to becoming a guy that wins games for a team. 

1 hour ago, Playoffs? said:

This!

Thompson didn't secure the ball quick enough on that deep outside in move on a perfect throw by Allen and then those 2 throws when they got consecutive penalties were both good as well...

At least 2 or 3 of those were also clear throwaways out of bounds as well...