Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

16 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I wish it was just that stupid. She accused him of working with white supremacists when he met with Republicans recently in the "Do you still beat your wife" style.

Does he still beat his wife?

what a complete ***** show that was yesterday. it was supposed to be a congressional hearing on Libra, Facebook's crypto currency. not one freaking question dealt with it. instead it was an exercise in Democrat hysteria.

Edited by Foxx

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

what a complete ***** show that was yesterday. it was supposed to be a congressional hearing on Libra, Facebook's crypto currency. not one freaking question dealt with it. instead it was an exercise in Democrat hysteria.

That’s you’re fault for expecting any more than you got.

?

So, Tomi dressed up as AOC for Halloween and twitter got triggered.

I only looked at a few posts but this one kind of pissed me off.  It's a blue check mark, somehow claiming that Tomi would be jealous of anybody's looks, and it's because she is white.  White women don't abide that  (Actually what annoys me is that all the commenters were just agreeing with Tressie)

6 minutes ago, bbb said:

I only looked at a few posts but this one kind of pissed me off.  It's a blue check mark, somehow claiming that Tomi would be jealous of anybody's looks, and it's because she is white.  White women don't abide that  (Actually what annoys me is that all the commenters were just agreeing with Tressie)

They're both decent looking.  Both are good at drawing attention but dumb as rocks intellectually.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez ’sincerely’ apologizes for blocking ex-Brooklyn politician on Twitter, settles federal lawsuit

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Monday settled a lawsuit accusing her of violating the Constitution by blocking former Brooklyn Assemblyman Dov Hikind on Twitter, saying her heat-of-the-moment social media decision was “wrong and improper.”

Ocasio-Cortez, who was due to testify in Brooklyn federal court Tuesday as part of the high-profile lawsuit, issued a statement saying she had “reconsidered” the Twitter block.

“Mr. Hikind has a First Amendment right to express his views and should not be blocked for them,” the Queens-Bronx congresswoman said. “In retrospect, it was wrong and improper and does not reflect the values I cherish. I sincerely apologize for blocking Mr. Hikind.”

The settlement means Ocasio-Cortez won’t have to take the stand Tuesday.

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The settlement means Ocasio-Cortez won’t have to take the stand Tuesday.

She, totally, like, you know, wouldn't have, you know, like, totally made an ass of, like, herself, showing that, like, you know, she's, like, totally not, like, you know, a vapid idiot and stuff!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Tough call for AOC.  Stand up for young women or have Clinton's and the news media's back while toeing the party line.  Tough line for her to walk. 

Not really. Standing up for young women carries a significantly less risk of suicide than not backing the Clintons.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 11/1/2019 at 11:58 AM, bbb said:

I have seen people on twitter with blue check marks that have 2k followers. The purpose of the whole Twitter check mark is for people famous enough to be impersonated. Someone with 2k followers is probably not someone with a large enough following to be impersonated. Bottom-line the Twitter check mark is meaningless, they hand those things out like candy now. 

As for Tomi she definitely would be jealous of AOC's looks if she didn't get that plastic surgery (seriously check out her "before" photo, woof.) 

• Like (+1) 1