First half: Wk 9 Bears at Bills, 1 pm FOX

Just now, Real McCoy said:

I think the refs don't consider Peterman a real QB?

That’s what I was thinking. The double standard is ridiculous. If that was Brady, even Flacco that’s a penalty. They only protect good players it seems unless it’s avsolutely blatant

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, stosh64 said:

FFS  Put ivory in to run and McCoy PAP out of the backfield or lined up wide.

I cant handle watching him dance for losses all game.

ivory just as good as lesean at this point.....maybe better cuz he runs hard and straight ahead

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bills2ref said:

I just can’t get over the love for McCoy. He has proven this season to not be the runner he once was. This team is not built for McCoy this year. The team is not good enough to allow McCoy to constantly dance for negative yardage. Run Ivory and it is night and day. 

but McCoy can catch.  We need to use McCoy as a short yardage receiver and run Ivory.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bills2ref said:

I just can’t get over the love for McCoy. He has proven this season to not be the runner he once was. This team is not built for McCoy this year. The team is not good enough to allow McCoy to constantly dance for negative yardage. Run Ivory and it is night and day. 

To be fair, he is the runner he always has been. His entire career he’s been a dancer. Tons of no gains or minus yards and every so often breaks one. 

Only issue is this year he’s never broken one really. Hard to say if that’s him or the defenses he’s facing having so many guys around the line of scrimmage. 

The team would be better off starting ivory and having shady as the change of pace and receiving back 

• Like (+1) 2