Bills in Blue on Blue this Sunday vs. the Bears; Leader of the Charge is Marcellus Wiley

Bears Reveal Jersey Colors for All 2018 Games

The Bears will don their white jerseys in seven of eight road games: at the Packers Sept. 9, Cardinals Sept. 23, Bills Nov. 4, Lions Nov. 22, Giants Dec. 2, 49ers Dec. 23 and Vikings Dec. 30.

All teams are required to inform the NFL which jerseys they're going to wear for all 16 of their games by July 1. The home team gets first choice.

2018_CHI_C.PNG2017_BUF_D.png

BUF_2016-2018%5E1.png

Sunday, November 4, 2018 - 1:00PM

at New Era Field, Orchard Park, NY

Bears vs. Bills Game Day at New Era Field

Leader of the Charge: Marcellus Wiley, #75, DE (1997-2000)

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Wow....all blue uni's.  We are supposed to be impressed with this no?  Color me not impressed. 

Peterpick is playing, not only playing but STARTING - for the life of me I would rather start whoever it is they just signed....my gawd, this is embarrassing, just pitiful.  I knew it was going to be bad but to trot Peterpick out there yet again?!?!?!?!?  Hopefully there will be an admission after the game that Peterpick is indeed Clappy McClapper's lovechild and he will be cut......doubt it but hey!  Peterpick is starting again.....ANYTHING can happen!!

Normally I am not this negative - I read the above and thot to myself what a sad sorry man you are Kwai, yes why yes I am right now......this season can not be over soon enough.  Another L so the Bills inch closer to an even better DRAFT pick not PETERPICK next year......oi !!!!