Matt Barkley Coming to town

Reed83HOF

Just now, Hebert19 said:

No *****.  

But seriously.   If a team could get away with it right now its us. I'm tempted to go try out. 

I know nothing about you and I'm convinced you are better than NP. 

Just now, BillsVet said:

I wonder if McCoach has a book written called "The Process" and allots space in it for "Dumpster Diving."  Because these moves are pretty much out of sheer desperation. 

It's like the processpool. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Hebert19 said:

No *****.  

But seriously.   If a team could get away with it right now its us. I'm tempted to go try out. 

I will say it again for you.....COLLUSION......no team will go near him with a ten foot pole....he will not be signed with us or with any other team anytime soon or in the near or later future........but regardless yes he would also be an improvement with the dumpster fire we have at QB now.....

11 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Honest to God.  Why not call Kap. 

Because the owner is a greedy Republican voting bastard who thinks Kap and his protest movement was taking money out of his pocket.

Pegula only has like $3.5 billion, so he has to protect his money the best he can.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Barkley had some good games and pieces of games when in Chicago.  He was fun to watch, but an interception machine though. 

I have called for him for 2 years now as a Bills b/u only. He looked good in b/u role on Bears and put the ball in WR hands time after time to only suffer drops.
I live in Bears country so see every play on big screen with sound as I watch Bills on large HD TV (with better picture by the way and Bills audio on my smart phone) on side of big screen.

One game in particular I felt terrible for him, It was Titans at Bears. Matt had a very good game and drove Bears down to potential winning TD score and big upset on last drive and 3 ***** times he put the ball on open WR's hands in end zone and 3 times the ***** dropped it. Sad as hell. The guy balled out and should have gotten the win.

He does throw INT's but at least also scores.

oh man worse then I remember. Many drops great comeback by Barkley. https://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2016112703/2016/REG12/titans@bears