Derek Anderson injury - in concussion protocol

YoloinOhio

Anderson looked very beleaguered out there and that last series took 2 punishing shots. I cant believe those wouldn't hurt like hell  at 25, let alone at 35 . I wouldn't be surprised if he asked for his release from this horror show.  Why would you risk your long term health for this garbage?? 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Peterman isn't that bad. He is the only Bills quarterback to throw a TD in 23 quarters. Anderson threw a pick six too. It happens. Anderson has turned the ball over 6x in 2 games. Peterman will be fine.

Edited by Kevin1778
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 9

Let the Peterman era start again. Anderson is too smart for this crap team. He isn’t going to continue to put his body and his future health at risk for this shitshow. Anderson will be too injured soon enough. Goes to the IR and he’s safe from further injury. 

Edited by Billznut
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Good lord just start Peterman already, it’s what the universe wants. I swear who did we piss off in the heavens above?! Ralph wtf, don’t you have any pull up there?! 

I've been getting the feeling Nate sold his soul to some old god to set records in the NFL and the Bills attempts to keep him off the field are just getting in the way of the Elder Ones ironic twist.

Edited by Warcodered

7 minutes ago, McBean said:

This is the best news ever because Peterman will lock up the #1 overall pick for us.

I swear If they start him ever again I may go to the pitchfork store.  I’m tolerant of a rebuild to a point, but Np  doesn’t belong anywhere above an NFL practice squad and even that’s a stretch 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1