Explosive devices sent to Obama, Clintons; CNN evacuated

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I misunderstood what you said was becoming silly. I assumed you meant the NPC memes, which are always silly. :beer: 

the NPC stuff is awesome

the concept of..... i can't even organize the thought I meant.... 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's all good. I just didn't want my words to be portrayed as saying political violence, or the threat there of, is silly is all. :beer: 

not in the slightest.... i would never do that to you in the first place...

this is one of the more bizarre stories in the last 30 or so years....

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, peace out said:

It's too bad a rational discussion on this topic got permeated with the folks who get away with dropping n bombs, glorifying the murder of Senator Giffords, spreading alt-right memes, and threaten to kill democrats in PPP.

Exactly none of that is true.

54 minutes ago, peace out said:

8 facts below

Trump has mocked Soros

Trump has mocked the Clintons

Trump has mocked Holder

Trump has mocked Biden

Trump has mocked Waters

Trump has mocked Brennan

Trump has mocked the Obamas

Trump has mocked De Niro

Regardless if the person who sent these packages was left, right, up, down, criss crossed, or applesauced, all targets who received or were on their way to receive the packages were mocked by the president of the United States. 

This should be the basis for you getting banned.

52 minutes ago, row_33 said:

old enough to remember actual bombs going off daily during the late 60s until the Greenwich home explosion kind of ended it all

But that was Barry's good buddy.

51 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

My favorite bombing, all-time, is still when Philadelphia bombed itself.  

They burned down nearly half the town too. (a little hyper-bow-lay!) 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Which, of course, means nothing in terms of his culpability or responsibility for the crime, right? Because if it does, then a lot of comedians, journalists, and regular people are complicit in a lot of violence throughout the world and history.

Do you really not see the difference between the President of the United States of America and some random comedian, journalist, or regular Dude?

Apparently because of who currently resides in the Oval Office for the last 2 years, 240 years of precedence over the responsibility and culpability of the gentleman who sits behind the Resolute Desk should be thrown in the toilet and flushed... ?  :doh:

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

Do you really not see the difference between the President of the United States of America and some random comedian, journalist, or regular Dude?

Apparently because of who currently resides in the Oval Office for the last 2 years, 240 years of precedence over the responsibility and culpability of the gentleman who sits behind the Resolute Desk should be thrown in the toilet and flushed... ?  :doh:

2a37b829cdbcf941a0806bcc5ad992124f9a9870a0cf9d27a9ce6e6b842f99af.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Fullsized image

Pipe Bomb and Powder Delivered to CNN Were Harmless
The pipe bomb and white powder that forced an evacuation at CNN headquarters in New York City Wednesday morning were harmless, a law enforcement source told the Associated Press.

stunt1
/stənt/

noun
noun: stunt; plural noun: stunts
  1. 1.
    an action displaying spectacular skill and daring.
    synonyms: feat, exploit, trick
    "acrobatic stunts"
    • something unusual done to attract attention.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:
Pipe Bomb and Powder Delivered to CNN Were Harmless
The pipe bomb and white powder that forced an evacuation at CNN headquarters in New York City Wednesday morning were harmless, a law enforcement source told the Associated Press.

stunt1
/stənt/

noun
noun: stunt; plural noun: stunts
  1. 1.
    an action displaying spectacular skill and daring.
    synonyms: feat, exploit, trick
    "acrobatic stunts"
    • something unusual done to attract attention.

Whereas the real ricin sent through the mail to Senator Collins and several others after the Kavanaugh hearings generated about an hours worth of news in the cycle. 

Ditto with the package sent to Trump Jr's wife and kids. 

Ditto with the Trump protester who shot up a Trump hotel in Miami (that didn't even make national news). 

Ditto with the "this is for health care" screams that came between shots fired on the Congressional baseball field last year. 

... But this is DIFFERENT! 

Why? 

5d0f5ee2711a601fd56fa93410a668a7200373cf84a5672c4e66d155f400b1df.png