Explosive devices sent to Obama, Clintons; CNN evacuated

17 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Just send this to PPP before somebody gets killed.

No one is getting killed by a pipe with a wire to both ends and a plan so poorly executed that it backfired.  This is the dumbest thing in the history of dumb things.

Welcome to October in the year 2018.

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

You're welcome

This story doesn't pass the sniff test.

Soros', one of the world's worst terrorists, allows access to a random person to his mailbox of his private residence and is not caught?

The next day, like clockwork, fraud bombs appear everywhere, including live on CNN and others.

It strikes me as incredibly well too executed for someone to have pulled off without a successful bomb. And, that this is going to be called a huge issue?  Who is constantly calling for violence and calling for civil unrest?  This whole political ***** on both sides is going to escalate until there is more bloodshed.  Anyone calling for anyone to be harassed, ridiculed, or beyond needs to be flogged. 

Or it was just some rightwing nut in a population of 325 million people.

19 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

It  all depends on how the contributors respond.

It's news.  Keep to the facts and not fiction and it should go well

(but knowing this place) 

I think it's society as a whole,  not just isolated to this place.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I think it's society as a whole,  not just isolated to this place.

Very true.  It’s not isolated here.   

Its batshit crazy.  

Thats why I avoid twitter other than the Bills and I only FB with family and friends.  

And family can get touchy too w/ politics.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

33 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Very true.  It’s not isolated here.   

Its batshit crazy.  

Thats why why I avoid twitter other than the Bills and I only FB with family and friends.  

And family can get touchy too w/ politics.  

No crap!  After the election, I texted my mother (Trump supporter) a pic of Donald’s head on a Cheeto, and she wouldn’t speak to me for over a month.

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Lol.   Was that a good thing????

:D

Mother in law would have been better 

It actually was a good thing for a while because my wife and I were tired of the Trump propaganda going back and forth in our family group text during and leading up to the election.  We needed a break.

For my father’s sake, however, I had to call and make amends ?

4 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

It actually was a good thing for a while because my wife and I were tired of the Trump propaganda going back and forth in our family group text during and leading up to the election.  We needed a break.

For my father’s sake, however, I had to call and make amends ?

I had an aunt tell me that I just don't have any morals because I said I don't care what the football players do before the game, I just want to watch football.

Same aunt got free tickets to the Chargers @ Bills game 2 weeks later and was there.