Explosive devices sent to Obama, Clintons; CNN evacuated

30 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

"Package also contained suspicious white powder."

Sounds like some good old fashioned domestic terrorism. 

Maybe it came from Von Miller's coke party!

4 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

.....and there it is ?

You're welcome

This story doesn't pass the sniff test.

Soros', one of the world's worst terrorists, allows access to a random person to his mailbox of his private residence and is not caught?

The next day, like clockwork, fraud bombs appear everywhere, including live on CNN and others.

It strikes me as incredibly well too executed for someone to have pulled off without a successful bomb. And, that this is going to be called a huge issue?  Who is constantly calling for violence and calling for civil unrest?  This whole political ***** on both sides is going to escalate until there is more bloodshed.  Anyone calling for anyone to be harassed, ridiculed, or beyond needs to be flogged. 

Edited by Boyst62
  • Like (+1) 2

I see the Trump apologists have come out of their holes. Couldn’t keep their conspiracy theories in PPP, so they try to ruin another chat area. Hopefully the mods will move this to their play area.

Just ignore the obvious suspects; Trump supporters who have been egged on by Trump’s rhetoric, and like Kavanaugh supporters, blame the victims.

Trump is still holding a hate rally tonight. We can expect the following: “You should not send explosives to Crooked Hillary, the obstructionist Democrats, or the fake news CNN, who hate all of you and want to take me away from you. There’s no place for violence against those enemies of the state who want to let the caravan criminals take our country.”

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

I see the Trump apologists have come out of their holes. Couldn’t keep their conspiracy theories in PPP, so they try to ruin another chat area. Hopefully the mods will move this to their play area.

Just ignore the obvious suspects; Trump supporters who have been egged on by Trump’s rhetoric, and like Kavanaugh supporters, blame the victims.

Trump is still holding a hate rally tonight. We can expect the following: “You should not send explosives to Crooked Hillary, the obstructionist Democrats, or the fake news CNN, who hate all of you and want to take me away from you. There’s no place for violence against those enemies of the state who want to let the caravan criminals take our country.”

#NPC, please note: no one mentioned political parties, political figures or anything other than opinions. Your bloviating is like that of rhetoric which creates the truth: #NPC.

• Like (+1) 1