Explosive devices sent to Obama, Clintons; CNN evacuated

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

But they're smart enough to know Maxine Waters screaming for violence in the street isn't a big deal when there was an active shooter take down in Washington last week and two more who never fired a shot but we're there with weapons?  They're smart enough to know Kathy Griffin is only using satire and Jimmy Kimmel thinks he's funny?  They're smart enough to know that the guy who planned to massacre the GOP baseball team was just 1 guy who doesn't represent anyone else upset about health care?  

I'm sad for our future when, as you said, people are so damn stupid.  This world needs more mirrors and opportunities to call out bigots and hypocrites. Until then violence is acceptable to the left and the GOP is the one full of hate.  

Y'all need a course in history something bad 

Cute. What's your point?

Do you not agree there is countless fake news and endless supplies of narratives being pushed by the news media that undermind all this country is about?   And you're mad now because ... #npcorangemanbad???

Where were you in all the cases of the last 20 years of narratives?

You are repeating yourself.  I said MW was batshit crazy (and wrong)

my point .. (1)  I did post FAKE NEWS didn't I?   (2)  More comedic relief by DT.  He's entertaining his fans. 

Lighten up for Christs sake.   People get so freaking touchy....  

whats the term for that again?  

Violence is never acceptable. period

as to fake news... Have you ever watched FOX News?   Heard Rush Limbaugh?  Sean Hannity?  

You may not have,  but  a lot of people do and that is whey they are still broadcasting the EVIL Democrats will be the end of America.

17 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

You are repeating yourself.  I said MW was batshit crazy (and wrong)

my point .. (1)  I did post FAKE NEWS didn't I?   (2)  More comedic relief by DT.  He's entertaining his fans. 

Lighten up for Christs sake.   People get so freaking touchy....  

whats the term for that again?  

Violence is never acceptable. period

as to fake news... Have you ever watched FOX News?   Heard Rush Limbaugh?  Sean Hannity?  

You may not have,  but  a lot of people do and that is whey they are still broadcasting the EVIL Democrats will be the end of America.

Tit for tat. Doesn't make anyone correct. The ones crying victim are the ones espousing the most violence and hate and it's overlooked by the media for the most part.  When the party gets a free pass to do whatever it wants because the media is complicit, uneducated or simply stupid and bias than everything changes. 

Screaming Fox news lies is not much different than someone saying "Well, Obama..." When someone criticizes Trump.

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

#NPC

This is one of the most pathetic hyperboles one could make and your ability to argue with sound logic is deafening to those who not only understand logic but those who endure to find common ground with you to discuss the issue.  You have, in this thread, dismissed the election results, dismissed the ability of a president to have the 1st amendment, displayed countless hypocrisies, and then...AND THEN dismiss the idea of the deep State and it's possibility of conspiracy to build your own theory of conspiracy on how Trump MAY cause a revolution if he loses the 2020 election.

And you've wrapped it all up in a display that says you're worried about some whacko doing something as a result?  Son,what you have just wrapped your words around is as far fetched as anything and it is society that needs to fear your justification in use of force to uphold your rights.  This is something the left has done for dozens of years and it's sickening that the cognitive dissonance and delusion can take over someone's mind so effectively that they become toxic to freedom based on nothing more than emotion because they're unable to handle fact and logic becauae #npcorangemanbad.

You are inferring a lot of things that I have supposedly said but none of those things you are accusing me of saying are things that I have actually said. I have not dismissed election results (Not sure what that means but Trump won and that's a fact I will not dispute), I have not ever stated that Trump does not have a first amendment right to say things (Criticizing someones words and what actions those words might lead to does not equate to thinking someone does not have the right to say them.) I honestly try to be consistent in my words and my principles, I don't endorse the Democrats who are mostly centrist puppets of corporations nor do I find myself parroting what is fed to me by corporate media. You can shout you memes at me but that just proves that you sit in an echo chamber parroting memes and other cliches. Call me an NPC or whatever other nonsense you want but it doesn't change the truth that you are getting hustled by Trump and this conspiracy theory.

As far as the "Deep State" I don't doubt there are factions within the government and outside of the government that want to enact control over various aspects of society both public and private. The Military industrial complex is a very good example of a faction that has consistently influenced the government. There are a lot of corporations that pour millions into influencing politicians. If you want to talk about the corrupting influence money has on our political process then we have common ground. But to think that these factions are organized into a "Deep State" is just connecting dots that aren't there. 

You would also have to think that there is an all powerful "Deep State" that somehow was competent enough to control major aspects of the world but got beat by the guy from the Apprentice? This "Deep State" has all this power to ***** with Trump but couldn't be bothered to rig voting machines? They have to be both all powerful and incompetent which if you use your critical thinking skills just doesn't make sense. 

Another thing that doesn't make sense about this "Deep State" conspiracy theory is Trump is not really doing anything all that different from what Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio would have done as president. 90% of what Trump is doing from a policy perspective is what a stock Republican would be doing. What is Trump doing that is really that against the grain? Trump passed tax cuts whose benefits primarily go to corporations and the top 1% of earners, sounds like something Bush II would have done. Trump has done a lot of scaling back of environmental protections and deregulation a play right out of the GOP playbook. The military industrial complex is in love with Trump as he has continued the wars and given the military tens of billions of dollars more money each year. Even Trumps merit based immigration bill was pretty much a copy of Bush II's merit based immigration bill. 

Even on trade (One of the few things Trump has been against the grain on) Trumps new NAFTA Deal is 90% the old NAFTA (Don't get me wrong some of the new stuff is good but its still mostly the old trade deal with a few new provisions added.) Trump's actual policies aren't going against the grain all that much. North Korea and trade with China are the only places where you can say Trump is actually doing something that a stock GOP president wouldn't be doing. If there is a "Deep State" they probably love what Trump is doing. 

Face it NPC you are the one getting played and scared of Shadows. Tell me how much different a Trump presidency is from a Ted Cruz presidency based on policy and facts and not emotions.  

26 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Pay attention Ryan L Blitz 

I was referring to those in his fan base that believe his comedy act and take it in all seriousness 

English please.   Whose Ryan L Blitz ? 

Is he your local congressman ?   Did he teach you how to defame trump daily for years on end ?   

Edited by Teddy KGB

4 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

But they're smart enough to know Maxine Waters screaming for violence in the street isn't a big deal when there was an active shooter take down in Washington last week and two more who never fired a shot but we're there with weapons? 

At my office.  AT MY OFFICE.

This notion of "violent rhetoric" isn't an abstraction.  Waters, Clinton, Holder, Feinstein, etc., have created a direct threat to my safety, and the safety of others.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

English please.   Whose Ryan L Blitz ? 

Is he your local congressman ?   Did he teach you how to defame trump daily for years on end ?   

Ryan L BIllz was some nutgobbler here who loved men, teachers, fat chicks, ***** music and Luke Bryant, also liked to be a dick.  He sucks at fatnasy football and works nights sucking hose at truck stops around the VAB area.

2 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

You are inferring a lot of things that I have supposedly said but none of those things you are accusing me of saying are things that I have actually said. I have not dismissed election results (Not sure what that means but Trump won and that's a fact I will not dispute), I have not ever stated that Trump does not have a first amendment right to say things (Criticizing someones words and what actions those words might lead to does not equate to thinking someone does not have the right to say them.) I honestly try to be consistent in my words and my principles, I don't endorse the Democrats who are mostly centrist puppets of corporations nor do I find myself parroting what is fed to me by corporate media. You can shout you memes at me but that just proves that you sit in an echo chamber parroting memes and other cliches. Call me an NPC or whatever other nonsense you want but it doesn't change the truth that you are getting hustled by Trump and this conspiracy theory.

As far as the "Deep State" I don't doubt there are factions within the government and outside of the government that want to enact control over various aspects of society both public and private. The Military industrial complex is a very good example of a faction that has consistently influenced the government. There are a lot of corporations that pour millions into influencing politicians. If you want to talk about the corrupting influence money has on our political process then we have common ground. But to think that these factions are organized into a "Deep State" is just connecting dots that aren't there. 

You would also have to think that there is an all powerful "Deep State" that somehow was competent enough to control major aspects of the world but got beat by the guy from the Apprentice? This "Deep State" has all this power to ***** with Trump but couldn't be bothered to rig voting machines? They have to be both all powerful and incompetent which if you use your critical thinking skills just doesn't make sense. 

Another thing that doesn't make sense about this "Deep State" conspiracy theory is Trump is not really doing anything all that different from what Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio would have done as president. 90% of what Trump is doing from a policy perspective is what a stock Republican would be doing. What is Trump doing that is really that against the grain? Trump passed tax cuts whose benefits primarily go to corporations and the top 1% of earners, sounds like something Bush II would have done. Trump has done a lot of scaling back of environmental protections and deregulation a play right out of the GOP playbook. The military industrial complex is in love with Trump as he has continued the wars and given the military tens of billions of dollars more money each year. Even Trumps merit based immigration bill was pretty much a copy of Bush II's merit based immigration bill. 

Even on trade (One of the few things Trump has been against the grain on) Trumps new NAFTA Deal is 90% the old NAFTA (Don't get me wrong some of the new stuff is good but its still mostly the old trade deal with a few new provisions added.) Trump's actual policies aren't going against the grain all that much. North Korea and trade with China are the only places where you can say Trump is actually doing something that a stock GOP president wouldn't be doing. If there is a "Deep State" they probably love what Trump is doing. 

Face it NPC you are the one getting played and scared of Shadows. Tell me how much different a Trump presidency is from a Ted Cruz presidency based on policy and facts and not emotions.  

Um. tl;dr

2 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

FWIW, I don't think you're an NPC. I disagree with a lot of your takes, but you seem capable of independent thought and tend to say things that acknowledge reality. In other words, you seem like an actual person

The people commonly referred to as NPCs are those living in a bubble, regurgitating their socially programmed talking points, and generally incapable of forming their own thoughts based on their own observations.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Every van I have seen plastered with slogans and bumper stickers has been a left wing whacko like Tibs. They usually live in them. 

There's a guy who parks near my office with a truck plastered with anti-abortion, anti-Clinton, anti-Obama messages.  Definite right-wing looney-tune.

But from talking to him, you'd think he's left-wing.  Not because of the positions he holds, but because of his absolute immunity to any rational thought.  

2 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I'm suspicious of anyone with that many stickers on their vehicle, no matter what the content. Definite sign of extreme tendencies.

Invariably cuckoo for Cocoa-Puffs.  Even if it's thirty "This Vehicle Climbed Mt. Washington" stickers.  

Especially if it's thirty "This Vehicle Climbed Mt. Washington" stickers, come to think of it.  Who would drive up Mt. Washington that frequently?  

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Every van I have seen plastered with slogans and bumper stickers has been a left wing whacko like Tibs. They usually live in them. 

I live in mom's basement and my salary at the laundromat doesn't afford me the luxury of a van I can cover with Hillary propaganda. Though I dream of that. 

Image result for Hillary van

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Suspect arrested 

this is his van 

DqceOn-XgAAxP90.jpg

This vehicle was pick up by the police and FBI  in Plantation Florida 

Well, if you have a right wing media machine setting out to propagandize people, we shouldn't be surprised when it actually works on the particularly weak minded. 

45 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I guess that's why crazy people are crazy, but wouldn't you think to maybe peel the stickers off your vehicle prior to mailing bombs to the people that are in cross hairs on said stickers? It's like a mobile billboard saying "I'm the guy"

Well, Tim McVeigh drove away from his terrorist act with no license plates, so these terrorists don't exactly think that far ahead 

• Like (+1) 1

Funny how lowly rated CNN, and others, can criticize me at will, even blaming me for the current spate of Bombs and ridiculously comparing this to September 11th and the Oklahoma City bombing, yet when I criticize them they go wild and scream, “it’s just not Presidential!”

Poor baby, he's the real victim! Good God this piece of trash is needs to just go away. 

• Like (+1) 1