Josh Allen injury: “Week-to-Week” with elbow sprain; Returned to practice 11/2

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This guy is setting the table for starting Peterman again. If Peterman ever plays for this team again then I am done with this coach. He has almost used up all his drought busting currency on Nate already. 1 more game for Nate to blow and I’m out with this guy. 

Definitely didn’t sound that way to me

5 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I think letting him sit for a couple of weeks could help more than going out there and making the same mistakes repeatedly.  For everyone gushing over Mahomes, he played one game last season, so sitting can work.  I think the original plan was for Allen to sit, but he looked as good as the other two.  That was the big problem AJM never played up to expectations.

...and that ONE GAME was at the end of the season. I’m generally a fan of ther FO guys, but this whole QB thing was a major OOPS! Still, hoping he gets healthy and shows progress....whenever that might be. 

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Definitely didn’t sound that way to me

The only thing that made it seem that was him lining up excuses of Allen being week to week and it being hard to bring in a guy and have them be up to speed with the offense quickly. Without either of those options there is only one guy left and he really likes to pretend he's an NFL QB.

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

Brian Daboll: “Nate a young player, too. Obviously the production hasn’t been there when he has played. … One of the hardest working guys we got, so we just need to continue to build him up and improve him and get him better."

Is Daboll going to use black magic to make his arm stronger?

Just now, Warcodered said:

The only thing that made it seem that was him lining up excuses of Allen being week to week and it being hard to bring in a guy and have them be up to speed with the offense quickly. Without either of those options there is only one guy left and he really likes to pretend he's an NFL QB.

The injury is real. It’s not an excuse. Also, he wasn’t referring to DA with that next comment. He was asked if they brought in another QB his week if he could potentially be in the mix as well. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

The injury is real. It’s not an excuse. Also, he wasn’t referring to DA with that next comment. He was asked if they brought in another QB his week if he could potentially be in the mix as well. 

I didn't say it wasn't real the excuse was as to why Peterman could be in there and saying why other people might not be options is a good way of explaining why.

1 minute ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Prediction time: Bills start Anderson. 3 plays in he gets rolled up. Enter Nate. It's just destiny at this point. Good odds we see Logan Thomas in the 4th.

It was fated that one would appear who would set records for terrible QB play that no other could surpass.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

#Bills OC Brian Daboll says he’s seen improvement from Josh Allen despite what the numbers suggest. #Bills

I've seen his NFL coaching history and have to think... how would this man know anything about developing a quality rookie QB? 

I think it was damn foolish to keep Peterman this year much less think he could be the starter vs the Ravens week one. That alone should tell the world what this man knows about developing QBs. Josh Allen should have never been thrown to the wolves with this supporting cast around him or have someone with such limited experience as his backup.

Allen needs to sit, Peterman needs to sit and let Anderson take the abuse.