Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

10 minutes ago, row_33 said:

conservatives don't use Hitler as an example, we have read a book

Hillary is just a common yellow running dog crook

And lots of people in/around her circle tend to find their weekend plans subject to change due to their sudden, violent and mysterious death. 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

And lots of people in/around her circle tend to find their weekend plans subject to change due to their sudden, violent and mysterious death. 

It’s fun to speculate, her toadies drop dead at three times the pace of chilling with Keith Richards

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Trumps using the presidency to line his own profits. So your point is hypocritical 

Line his own "profits"? I'd lamb baste you for that but I don't want to hurt your self of steam.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are not doing anything but being the PPP village idiot 

You are such a dumbass that even when your dumbassery is pointed out to you, you don't see it and have no intellectual curiosity to figure it out.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

You are such a dumbass that even when your dumbassery is pointed out to you, you don't see it and have no intellectual curiosity to figure it out.

You just repeat propaganda points. That's simple minded drool, the only stuff you can understand 

2 minutes ago, KRC said:

The "TOC" moniker is becoming more and more applicable with him with every post.

He's had other monikers here such as Gleeful Gator and HAHA Gator related to his old screen name "gatorman" and his admitted glee and laughter about the Benghazi deaths. He first tried to justify that laughter but then when that didn't fly here, he denied it. While "TOC" is an apt description of him it doesn't remind us of his unpatriotic and inhumane actions.

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

He's had other monikers here such as Gleeful Gator and HAHA Gator related to his old screen name "gatorman" and his admitted glee and laughter about the Benghazi deaths. He first tried to justify that laughter but then when that didn't fly here, he denied it. While "TOC" is an apt description of him it doesn't remind us of his unpatriotic and inhumane actions.

His favorite website: Comics for "TOC" aka "HAHA Gator" aka "Gleeful Gator"

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Trumps using the presidency to line his own profits. So your point is hypocritical 

So now we see how a dumbass liberal thinks!  You apparently believe that the really big money is made by killing time in a government civil service job. Nice Tibs! 

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So now we see how a dumbass liberal thinks!  You apparently believe that the really big money is made by killing time in a government civil service job. Nice Tibs! 

Not at all, it's made by selling influence, like Trump has been doing. You do realize there are investigations, indictments and evidence of wide spread fraud from Trump over, just to name one, his inaugural funds? Please tell me you have never heard about that. 

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Trump is lining his "profits" so much that he doesn't take a Presidential salary.

My God, this Tib character is just lost.

So easily fooled. You know Trump University was a fraudulent enterprise, right? The guy is a con artist 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Not at all, it's made by selling influence, like Trump has been doing. You do realize there are investigations, indictments and evidence of wide spread fraud from Trump over, just to name one, his inaugural funds? Please tell me you have never heard about that. 

Have you ever stopped for even one second to consider the irony of your posts? 

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Have you ever stopped for even one second to consider the irony of your posts? 

Americans aren't widely known for being steeped in irony....

his ilk is at 0%

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

So easily fooled. You know Trump University was a fraudulent enterprise, right? The guy is a con artist 

You should look in the mirror pal.

Only libtards like you care about things like "Trump University"

If Trump is this con artist you say is........ present the evidence and have him indicted. Otherwise, STFU and put up a candidate that can actually beat him in 2020.

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s utterly breathtaking.

painful enough to read only when people are responding

i guess that eliminates 2/3 of his posts, for that we are grateful

Back to the democrat 2020 candidates thread........................

View image on Twitter.............Airport worker with glasses: "White boys, amirite?"

Pete wearing his "Boy Wonder's Day Off" collection

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Biden is a flip-flopper on Hyde Amendment. Oh boo hoo 

Worse than Hillary now! 

We have always been at war with Eurasia 

It's like Hillary flip flopping on all women that make accusations against powerful men should be believed.

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Sort of a Howard Dean scream moment.  When they turn then on you, it's over.

Howard would go on PBS panels like Washington Week in Review, with the following scenario way too often...

person before Howard: “recent studies have found that 65 percent polled favored the bill.”

Howard, smirking and off on some other planet:  “ well you have your little poll there but I have found real polls that show 65  percent favour it, in contradiction of YOUR poll”

The panel would sit there like grandpa had just farted for 30 seconds out loud and nobody could say anything 

watching him collapse was so welcome

Edited by row_33

On 6/7/2019 at 2:24 PM, Tiberius said:

You are not doing anything but being the PPP village idiot 

You've got that job locked up for the rest of your life.

Edited by Wacka
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 6/7/2019 at 1:02 PM, B-Man said:

Back to the democrat 2020 candidates thread........................

View image on Twitter.............Airport worker with glasses: "White boys, amirite?"

Pete wearing his "Boy Wonder's Day Off" collection

The question is how long will it take before Biden calls them ‘neat, clean and well spoken’, like he did with Obama. ?

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Holy *****, Obama really made that for Creepy Uncle Joe!!  (And wow, knowing what we do now, that is some prophetic word choice.)

</snip>

The president also taught us what true #friendshipgoals look like in the White House by making a friendship bracelet for his partner in crime, Vice President Joe Biden.

“That stuff’s hard,” Obama concluded in the video for BuzzFeed, which has partnered with a nonprofit, nonpartisan app called TurboVote to help make the voter registration process smooth sailing. “But you know what isn’t? Registering to vote. I hope you all understand that you have the power to shape our country’s course. Don’t take that for granted.”

“Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got a meeting with my vice president,” Obama added, proudly holding up a friendship bracelet with the name “Joe” on it.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Holy *****, Obama really made that for Creepy Uncle Joe!!  (And wow, knowing what we do now, that is some prophetic word choice.)

</snip>

The president also taught us what true #friendshipgoals look like in the White House by making a friendship bracelet for his partner in crime, Vice President Joe Biden.

“That stuff’s hard,” Obama concluded in the video for BuzzFeed, which has partnered with a nonprofit, nonpartisan app called TurboVote to help make the voter registration process smooth sailing. “But you know what isn’t? Registering to vote. I hope you all understand that you have the power to shape our country’s course. Don’t take that for granted.”

“Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got a meeting with my vice president,” Obama added, proudly holding up a friendship bracelet with the name “Joe” on it.

"partner in crime"

The most truth is told in jest. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

</snip>

People actually miss the days we were led by eight-year-old girls?