Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Albwan said:

Forget age, can they be any more white ? yikes.

...quite the list of fraudulent crustaceans.....rob from those currently climbing the financial ladder to their level......BUT...they took the "express route" by being in politics...how noble and self serving......frauds.....on OUR NICKEL......

I was amused.

It was not really Tom Cruise:

https://nerdbot.com/2019/08/14/tom-cruise-announces-2020-presidential-run/

Is it just for fun or is Hollywood afraid enough that waters are being tested for something like this to actually occur? If M Obama doesn’t toss her jock strap in the ring, will a high profile celebrity run as a third party? Maybe someone like Oprah?

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Hedge said:

I was amused.

It was not really Tom Cruise:

https://nerdbot.com/2019/08/14/tom-cruise-announces-2020-presidential-run/

Is it just for fun or is Hollywood afraid enough that waters are being tested for something like this to actually occur? If M Obama doesn’t toss her jock strap in the ring, will a high profile celebrity run as a third party? Maybe someone like Oprah?

Wouldn't she have a G String versus a jock strap?  I know she has the butch girl's varsity soccer captain look but...........

21 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Pry not a good idea for Republicans to run against planned parenthood or for Democrats to run on banning all handguns.

I'm going to repeat a question one of the Parkland students asked at the CNN Town Hall.

It this is something 70% of the population wants and Congress doesn't do anything, does that mean our system is broken?

....the Dems offering the ultimate AARP Gang is beyond humorous.....ALL financially settled (COUGH) but advocate the "Robin Hood Syndrome"??......how fraudulently noble.....how about retroactive reparations out of their fur lined coffers back to 2000?......think they're "IN"?.....I wet myself.....

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

I'm going to repeat a question one of the Parkland students asked at the CNN Town Hall.

It this is something 70% of the population wants and Congress doesn't do anything, does that mean our system is broken?

No.  If the people really think i's important enough they'll eventually elect representatives that will make it happen.  I'm sure this has been talked about ad nauseam  in the gun thread so I won't get too into it.

Edited by Doc Brown

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

No. Quite the opposite, in fact. It means our system is working as intended and protecting inalienable rights from tyranny of the majority.

Edited by Chandemonium
  • Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

Screen-Shot-2019-08-16-at-9.00.48-PM.png?resize=580%2C330&ssl=1

Warren will easily beat Trump. If she doesn't its because she really doesn't want to win. 

Trump's sex buddy gets a sweet deal so he can rape more children and Trump appoints the guy who gave him the slap on the wrist to the cabinet? Trump is a politically dead man walking 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Warren will easily beat Trump. If she doesn't its because she really doesn't want to win. 

Trump's sex buddy gets a sweet deal so he can rape more children and Trump appoints the guy who gave him the slap on the wrist to the cabinet? Trump is a politically dead man walking 

I know the laundromat does not pay a lot but you really need to layoff of the bath salts.  Weren't you a Biden person a while ago and then a Harris person?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

I know the laundromat does not pay a lot but you really need to layoff of the bath salts.  Weren't you a Biden person a while ago and then a Harris person?

I was answering a post about Warren, that's all. She can win. Trump is politically toxic from hear on out. Epstein is hung around his neck like a stinking carcass 

Hell, even Bernie can win! 

42 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Tibs is for whoever he is told to be for

Obey

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Does the article mention she's nails on a chalkboard?  Seriously the country will tire early listening to her irritating, whiny and annoying style. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Does the article mention she's nails on a chalkboard?  Seriously the country will tire early listening to her irritating, whiny and annoying style. 

Warren always struck me as one of those overly judgemental great-aunts you hope not to talk to at Christmas or Thanksgiving.

• Like (+1) 2