Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

10 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I was answering a post about Warren, that's all. She can win. Trump is politically toxic from hear on out. Epstein is hung around his neck like a stinking carcass 

Hell, even Bernie can win! 

Obey

Almost a PPPism.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is politically toxic from hear on out. Epstein is hung around his neck like a stinking carcass 

I have to admit I haven’t watched CNN or MSNBC in a few weeks but is that the story line they’re peddling now? Wow. You really have to change the channel!

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I heard Scaramuchi (sp?) had said Trump will bail out of the 2020 election.  

whats up with that batshit crazy idea?  

Consider the source... you answered your own question; it is a batshit crazy idea.

Mooch lost a lotta anticipated money in China (a sale). He's most displeased with the hit to his pocketbook.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

?

If Warren took on banks and beat them, and took on Wall Street CEOs and beat them, then why does she keep running on an anti-bank, anti Wall Street platform? She didn’t beat them enough? She lies? She didn’t beat anyone at all?

• Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, snafu said:

If Warren took on banks and beat them, and took on Wall Street CEOs and beat them, then why does she keep running on an anti-bank, anti Wall Street platform? She didn’t beat them enough? She lies? She didn’t beat anyone at all?

Yeah how did she take them on?  WTF is she talking about?  I do know that she offered her husband a beer on camera and he passed. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Does the article mention she's nails on a chalkboard?  Seriously the country will tire early listening to her irritating, whiny and annoying style. 

That might be true, but won't you vote for her instead of Trump who rewarded a guy who helped a child abusing serial sex predator get a light sentence? Most good people will run from Trump when it's made clear his deep connection to this situation. Warren has no sexual innuendos to worry about and American many times vote the opposite of the failed leader in charge. 

And remember, Epstein raped again after his light sentence was over 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

This is going to be even funnier next year,  when the media rides Warren all the way to the nomination.

Trump got those voters by a big margin last time from voters that hated Clinton and Trump, not this time. 

13 hours ago, DC Tom said:

She's got 1/1024 of the Injun vote locked up.

And Trump has the serial sex predator vote locked up. Are you seriously voting for Trump after this? 

Why was Acota appointed secretary of labor? I mean come on, don't you want to know? This guy is a labor person? That question needs answered