Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Body Shaming of Donald Trump ?

Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang has declared that he could beat President Trump at any challenge—mental or physical—because the president “is so fat.”

Yang, who had no political experience before running for president, recently beat out a slew of seasoned politicians to qualify for the September Democratic debate in Houston. During a gun-violence panel hosted by Everytown at the Iowa State Fair last week, Yang deviated from script to settle any qualms voters might have with regards to his physical uperiority over President Trump.

The ensuing tirade quickly followed Yang breaking down into tears after hearing a mother describe her children being shot. The emotion of the event seemed to light a fire under Yang, who, only a few minutes later, challenged the president to a string of hypothetical battles. “I challenge Donald Trump to any physical or mental feat under the sun,” Yang said to the crowd. “I mean, gosh, what could that guy beat me at, being a slob?” Yang continued: “Like, what could Donald Trump possibly be better than me at? An eating contest? Like something that involved trying to keep something on the ground and having really large body mass? Like, if there was a hot-air balloon that was rising and you needed to try and keep it on the ground, he would be better than me at that? Because he is so fat.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/andrew-yang-id-beat-trump-at-anything-because-he-is-so-fat?ref=home

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Bye bye, Joe. 

Let's see how the MSM buries it.

They decided to pull a Hillary today and hide Biden to limit his gaffes. I wonder if they knew this was coming?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Let's see how the news buries it.

They decided to pull a Hillary today and hide Biden to hide his gaffes. I wonder if they knew this was coming?

And Kerry... 

Which is interesting in light of the path I've laid out before in terms of how the DOJ investigation will be spun off towards one focused on State. Clinton, Kerry, Biden... plus the real snakes Nuland, Winer and more. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

YOUR DAILY TREACHER: The Latest Beto Campaign Reset Will Be the One That Changes Everything.

Beto wants to be the all-white Obama, but he just doesn’t have it. Obama’s one and only talent was lying with a straight face, telling enormous whoppers smoothly enough to fool enough people enough of the time. I didn’t like him and he didn’t convince me, but he was not a complete spaz like this guy. Beto is just off-putting.

But what else is Beto going to do? This is all he’s got. He has no marketable skills and nobody really likes him. He has nothing to lose by staying in the race. He’s never going to win, so he may as well drag down as many of his rivals as possible. He’s like a Democrat version of John Kasich.

Just kidding. The Democrat version of John Kasich is John Kasich.

Analysis: True. Read the whole thing.

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

YOUR DAILY TREACHER: The Latest Beto Campaign Reset Will Be the One That Changes Everything.

Beto wants to be the all-white Obama, but he just doesn’t have it. Obama’s one and only talent was lying with a straight face, telling enormous whoppers smoothly enough to fool enough people enough of the time. I didn’t like him and he didn’t convince me, but he was not a complete spaz like this guy. Beto is just off-putting.

But what else is Beto going to do? This is all he’s got. He has no marketable skills and nobody really likes him. He has nothing to lose by staying in the race. He’s never going to win, so he may as well drag down as many of his rivals as possible. He’s like a Democrat version of John Kasich.

Just kidding. The Democrat version of John Kasich is John Kasich.

Analysis: True. Read the whole thing.

Beto is a less well-spoken Obama.

I think that's racist against: blacks, Irishmen, Latinos, white Hispanics, and by intersectionality, probably Native Americans and trans-men as well.

Buttigieg reportedly helped create a phone tree to alert families about ICE raids

South Bend, Indiana mayor Pete Buttigieg reportedly helped create an alert system that would notify families if Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) raided his residents' homes or businesses.

The "phone tree," according to The Daily Beast on Wednesday, was one of several actions Buttigieg took to protect illegal immigrants in his town. Phone trees consist of an automated calling system that helps spread messages quickly and efficiently.

Those would presumably help alert immigrants to the type of surprise raids that resulted in nearly 700 arrests in Mississippi.

His approach to immigration came under legal scrutiny when Judicial Watch, a right-leaning organization, sued the city over a "Community Resident Card" program that Buttigieg reportedly developed with the help of La Casa, a left-wing, pro-immigration group.

</snip>

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

40 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Forget age, can they be any more white ? yikes.

Hold on there. Lieawatha self-identifies as a POC, therefore we must respect her decision to be a trans-racial Indian.

On 8/15/2019 at 4:38 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

And Kerry... 

Which is interesting in light of the path I've laid out before in terms of how the DOJ investigation will be spun off towards one focused on State. Clinton, Kerry, Biden... plus the real snakes Nuland, Winer and more. 

...Kerry?....seriously?...the fraudulent "Swift Boat John?.......and then SOS?......how does Massachusetts re-elect him and Markey?.....he shouldn't even be the taste tester for wifey's "Ketchup Empire".....yet another apologist for the bullying USA......SMH......