Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

The left calculus in 2016 on illegal immigration was that Trump's tough stance would lose him millions of votes among illegal immigrant apologists.  Didn't turn out that way.  The 2020 version of that is running on racist America but pandering to the minority at the expense of the majority is just stupid math on the part of the left not to mention the entire premise of a racist America is deeply flawed. 

Edited by keepthefaith

10 hours ago, Tiberius said:

That might be true, but won't you vote for her instead of Trump who rewarded a guy who helped a child abusing serial sex predator get a light sentence? Most good people will run from Trump when it's made clear his deep connection to this situation. Warren has no sexual innuendos to worry about and American many times vote the opposite of the failed leader in charge. 

And remember, Epstein raped again after his light sentence was over 

Trump got those voters by a big margin last time from voters that hated Clinton and Trump, not this time. 

And Trump has the serial sex predator vote locked up. Are you seriously voting for Trump after this? 

Why was Acota appointed secretary of labor? I mean come on, don't you want to know? This guy is a labor person? That question needs answered 

HELLS NO

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

He's much more morally fit than Trump, don't you agree? I can't see Beto appointing a protector of a serial rapist to the cabinet, do you? 

Hey, I thought you libs loved light sentences and rewarding criminal behavior. The legal system is raysis, remember ? Make up your mind !

• Haha (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Hey, I thought you libs loved light sentences and rewarding criminal behavior. The legal system is raysis, remember ? Make up your mind !

No seriously, you really think it's ok that Trump rewarded a child predator protector? You have sunk that low morally? 

11 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

So who are you boostering this week?  Biden?  Warren?  Harris???  Williamson????

feel sorry a bit today for the poor bastard liberals who are going to have to pick one and pretend they have a shot

18 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

So who are you boostering this week?  Biden?  Warren?  Harris???  Williamson????

Anyone who isn't a protector of child rapists 

17 minutes ago, row_33 said:

feel sorry a bit today for the poor bastard liberals who are going to have to pick one and pretend they have a shot

You think people will still support Trump even though he promoted the guy who saved Epstein career of child raping? 

Those poor kids kids that were raped AFTER Acostas slap on the wrist might want their stories told. Why would Trump promote someone like that? #swampmosters 

Edited by Tiberius

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Anyone who isn't a protector of child rapists 

You think people will still support Trump even though he promoted the guy who saved Epstein career of child raping? 

Those poor kids kids that were raped AFTER Acostas slap on the wrist might want their stories told. Why would Trump promote someone like that? #swampmosters 

i would guess 99.9% of people really don't care at all about this at all enough to change their minds

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i would guess 99.9% of people really don't care at all about this at all enough to change their minds

Most Americans can't find Russia on a map, so they don't understand much about the election interference. Sex, that Americans get. Very well educated on that. The lame defenses coming from Trump and co over this shows how utterly devastating this situation is for Trump. But Clinto did it too, won't fly.

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Most Americans can't find Russia on a map, so they don't understand much about the election interference. Sex, that Americans get. Very well educated on that. The lame defenses coming from Trump and co over this shows how utterly devastating this situation is for Trump. But Clinto did it too, won't fly.

i think most Americans could find Russia on a map

what happened to you?  what is wrong with you?

• Like (+1) 1

7c3b6f0f-fe7f-4a93-8594-fda5d6486c9a-620

Beautiful.....................?

Biden regains double digit lead over 2020 Democratic field (CNN)

FACT CHECK: Joe Biden is so old he’s not even a baby boomer

And to put it in perspective:

Donald Trump, George W. Bush, and Bill Clinton were all born during the same summer. Joe Biden was born four years earlier.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But you don't think Americans care about locking up child rapists? Huh?? 

Do you really think that this nonsensical attempt to link Epstein's ring to Trump is a winning strategy? You know, considering that the actual victims all state that Trump wasn't involved...

That's the hill you dipschiffs want to die on this month?

10354s.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

No seriously, you really think it's ok that Trump rewarded a child predator protector? You have sunk that low morally? 

Oh, I despise criminals and especially the sex offenders. But again, libs love trial lawyers etc. Your selective outrage is showing ...

13 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Do you really think that this nonsensical attempt to link Epstein's ring to Trump is a winning strategy? You know, considering that the actual victims all state that Trump wasn't involved...

That's the hill you dipschiffs want to die on this month?

10354s.jpg

Acosta 

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Biden is running away with it so far. You think Biden can beat Epsteins sex buddy Trump? 

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Acosta

Do you have anything actually serious, or you still just going to die on that hill?

(Yes, it's a rhetorical question, of course the dumbass is going to die on that hill.)

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Do you have anything actually serious, or you still just going to die on that hill?

(Yes, it's a rhetorical question, of course the dumbass is going to die on that hill.)

Oh, you don't think its serious that Trump appointed the guy who gave his sex buddy a slap on the wrist so he could go out at terrorize, sexually abuse and exploit children? That really doesn't bother you? That's messed up. Try being human for awhile and take off your think, dark political binders. 

I mean being partisan is one thing, but defending, ignoring and laughing off this situation is what makes people call right wingers useful idiots 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, you don't think its serious that Trump appointed the guy who gave his sex buddy a slap on the wrist so he could go out at terrorize, sexually abuse and exploit children? That really doesn't bother you? That's messed up. Try being human for awhile and take off your think, dark political binders. 

I mean being partisan is one thing, but defending, ignoring and laughing off this situation is what makes people call right wingers useful idiots 

When did Acosta work for Florida again? I can't seem to remember when he was a prosecutor for the State of Florida. Surely you can give me the dates he worked for the State of Florida at the time that the State of Florida gave Epstein that plea offer.

Again, this is seriously the hill you want to die on?

Edited by Koko78