Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

No, but I think you need a clear definition of what infantacide is before you accuse your opponent of supporting something as abhorrent as infanticide.

BS...these are the same people saying every Republican wants to throw every old person over a cliff.

They don't get to define everything every time...ALL DEMOCRATS want to kill ALL BABIES

3 hours ago, sabrecrazed said:

BS...these are the same people saying every Republican wants to throw every old person over a cliff.

They don't get to define everything every time...ALL DEMOCRATS want to kill ALL BABIES

That's ridiculous and illogical.  If that were the case the GOP would lose their most loyal voting constituency.

5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

That's ridiculous and illogical.  If that were the case the GOP would lose their most loyal voting constituency.

Ha, good point.

Maybe the flip side to solving the late term abortion issue is to lower the voting age to “immediate”. Imagine all the pandering those infants would get.

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

What is the next dem going to do to move to the left of Harris and Warren, propose concentration camps for Juden?

This is a good thing. If the RNC were smart, they'd throw these candidates under the bus publicly for their Jew-hating.

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

This is a good thing. If the RNC were smart, they'd throw these candidates under the bus publicly for their Jew-hating.

It doesn't bother me at all but not because I want them to be this way, but because I already know them to be this way. It doesn't seem like there are any candidates on the dem side that aren't just weak willed opportunists, willing to move to any position that they see as putting them in a favorable light with the democrat voters. Whoever ends up in the general election is going to have to do a 180 degree turn and that is the time to bring up their prior positions. Let them out left each other for the next 15 months. :lol:

Biden will be Clinton 2.0 - especially with Abrams as his VP (tokenism anyone - and that's just the start of the digs he'll take)

If he wins the nomination, it will show the DNC has learned nothing from 2016 and will assure Trump's 2020 victory will be massive.

(posting for the picture/Woods of it all, not the Breibart article)

Well, this will help them Dems for sure: 

“In the 2020 federal budget that President Donald Trump unveiled, he renewed his commitment to repealing the Affordable Care Act and replacing it with a block-grant system that would likely strip coverage from millions of Americans, especially those in the primarily blue states that have most effectively implemented the law. And he once again promoted sweeping cuts to the Medicaid program that could eliminate coverage for millions more.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/03/trumps-health-care-plan-will-influence-2020-debate/585442/

so who do you like the best so far that has entered, Tiberius?

your opinion does matter....

the only wrong answer is an untruthful one at this stage.

---------------------------------------

it's Amnesty/Jubillee Friday here, all the ignored who are still around are back in reading mode

i think i can handle it, nerve pills at the ready....