Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

9 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The exploratory committee isn't designed to gauge the potential support of the electorate, but rather is designed to test her favorables with the donor class. 

I think that the exploratory committee mainly matters for previously unknown candidates.  I believe that people such as her always has one ear to the ground when it comes to donors.  My feeling is that the committee for Warren will amount to a jettison mechanism if her poll numbers start to trend worse than expected or draws a fair amount of poor media reaction.  That she will say that the committee determined that it was a poor time to run without the embarrassment of having full blown campaign to shut down.  My two cents.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The exploratory committee isn't designed to gauge the potential support of the electorate, but rather is designed to test her favorables with the donor class. 

I hope all her donor step up and give her $24 in glass beads.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Her last 'test'  (DNA) didn't go too well..........:lol:

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

I think that the exploratory committee mainly matters for previously unknown candidates.  I believe that people such as her always has one ear to the ground when it comes to donors.  My feeling is that the committee for Warren will amount to a jettison mechanism if her poll numbers start to trend worse than expected or draws a fair amount of poor media reaction.  That she will say that the committee determined that it was a poor time to run without the embarrassment of having full blown campaign to shut down.  My two cents.

Stereotyping?

Drawing of Native American holding his ears to the ground

• Haha (+1) 1

Warren and family

So she's *now talking to the press in a completely spontaneous and not at all planned walk outside.

DvxU-C2VAAA55zS.jpgDvxU-C1UUAABP6_.jpg"They put my leash on. I'm outside. Where's my damned walk?"

And the puff pieces begin. She won't even need a campaign manager.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Who cares, having a decent person in the WH after this crap show will be a relief. That you guys hate her is just the cherry on top. :) 

What has she done to improve Massachusetts? 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Doubt it.  Putin, little Kim in NK, and others down the line will have her for lunch.  

Lol! That's funny! Putin will be so pissed if his puppet is replaced. 

Putin helped Trump win for a reason

3 minutes ago, mead107 said:

What has she done to improve Massachusetts? 

She is competent and Trump is incompetent. She will be a huge improvement. But Putin will be unhappy. Boo hoo. 

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Well if she leaves...……………………………………………………………..

For the WH