Josh Allen is the piece just need players around him

19 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

He had a rough game today man.

Not what I saw.  Kept his cool all game and made some key throws.

There is still a major issue with our receivers having almost no ability to separate.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He threw some crappy passes today, but he is developing so well. Imagine how good he's going to be by the end of the season. Everything about his game is getting better.

Interesting how similar the first drive of this game was to the first drive of the Vikes game. Both benefitted from an opposing team's mistake. Both used a balanced offense that moved the chains. Both ended with an Allen Superman dive. And, both disrupted the opposing team's defensive scheme for the rest of the game.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 1st&ten said:

Ha Ha, Daboll is the one who needs to be replaced. He ought to get his fat as* out of the booth & down on the sidelines & work with his rookie QB.

how would he work with him on the sidelines differently than the booth? He can talk to him from both places.

Just now, klos63 said:

how would he work with him on the sidelines differently than the booth? He can talk to him from both places.

Well, if you don't know I can't explain it to you. Did you actually ever play on a football team ?

16 minutes ago, Foxx said:

not to worry, Anderson will be playing soon.

This is possible as Allen could get hurt but that is the risk with a competitor like that.  That said, the Bills front office is certainly making the right move to bring in a veteran to help Allen along as he is about as  raw as they come to be a rookie starting in the NFL.

1 minute ago, 1st&ten said:

Well, if you don't know I can't explain it to you. Did you actually ever play on a football team ?

Actually, it sounds more like if you don't know, you can't explain it to me.  If I don't know, that means you should explain it to me. See how it works?

• Haha (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, twist_to_open said:

The kid plays with passion, and our defense is what we that they are. Can we just get players to compliment a strong kid who would do anything to win?

...as far as quality, that ship has pretty much sailed for 2018....we kept some that we shouldn't have and got rid of some we shouldn't have.....for whatever "McBeane reason(s)"......or McDermott's approval.............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Don’t know what could lead Bills fans to this conclusion today. We still don’t have enough information. There has been encouraging and not so encouraging data thus far. Of the 2018 rookie QBs, Allen looks to be the least impressive passer. That’s a huge concern going forward. 

7 minutes ago, Success said:

Not what I saw.  Kept his cool all game and made some key throws.

There is still a major issue with our receivers having almost no ability to separate.  

I guess we saw two different games then. Very indecisive   Also, "abaility to seperate"'is becoming a cliched buzzword. 

He had  couple of open receivers and a tight end but didn't see them. Yea, the recieving corp sucks too. 

3 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Don’t know what could lead Bills fans to this conclusion today. We still don’t have enough information. There has been encouraging and not so encouraging data thus far. Of the 2018 rookie QBs, Allen looks to be the least impressive passer. That’s a huge concern going forward. 

Or he what he was supposed to be.....raw....but had to play because we had nobody else....

Just because the kid plays doesnt change where he was probably going to be in his first year just because he is starting.

2 wins over impressive teams

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, klos63 said:

Actually, it sounds more like if you don't know, you can't explain it to me.  If I don't know, that means you should explain it to me. See how it works?

Klos--did you see the last weeks KC's game ? Andy Ried the head coach was sitting with Mahomes ( a second year player--1st year starter) through out the game going over things with him, I don't see anyone working with Josh on the sidelines.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 1st&ten said:

Klos--did you see the last weeks KC's game ? Andy Ried the head coach was sitting with Mahomes ( a second year player--1st year starter) through out the game going over things with him, I don't see anyone working with Josh on the sidelines.

yeah, I saw the head coach, not the coordinator. Allen has a QB coach on the sidelines.