Thursday Night Football: Colts at Pats

Well at least we can look forward to a couple meaningless make-up calls on the Cheaters in the 2nd half now that the refs have manufactured a lead in the first half and forced their opponent to play catch up the rest of the game

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Well at least we can look forward to a couple meaningless make-up calls on the Cheaters in the 2nd half now that the refs have manufactured a lead in the first half and forced their opponent to play catch up the rest of the game

"The calls even out" is the most bull **** saying ever.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Hey at least the Sabres are down 3-0. I feel like a Buffalo team may never score again. :cry:

Bills rookies are there too.  Must be getting them psyched - esp hearing them get booed off the ice at the end of the period

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Oh my God, man.

Xanax, Valium, ANYTHING

Do i need a prescription 

help :lol:

1 minute ago, Iron Maiden said:

They're not even using Gordon...Not sure if it's a good or a bad sign....

I didn’t even know he was playing but I’m flipped back and forth between 2 hockey games 

Watching the Pats is so enjoyable. I watch them objectively. I don’t watch with the “Whaaaa... they win a lot so they must be cheaters!” frame of mind. I just watch them. They are good. And it’s fun to watch a great football franchise. 

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Is it bad that I barely remember hogan playing for the Bills? Was that the EJ “era”?

7-11, might refresh your memory

I heard the name Devlin tonight and thought of Joe

Edited by Uncle Joe