Bills vs. Packers 2nd Half Game Day Thread

26CornerBlitz

Just now, Real McCoy said:

Maybe throw him the F'ing ball and he will contribute like the last 3 passes.

This Zay **** by so called fans is weak.

Zay sucks, dude. I hope he balls out right now but I don't know how fans are still accepting his sub-mediocre BS. It's like some are willing to wait 4 years for an underdeveloped small school project WR4. He was an awful pick.

3 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Why not?  People every day face things that change them.  It is ridiculous to think who you are is who you will always be.  In fact, it's stupid to think that.  Confidence can bebn intrinsic but it can be shaken and destroyed for sure.  

I think Allen can hold his head high and his teammates and coaches will make sure of that. He was gutsy, showed flashes, got let down, made rookie mistakes. Don't think this is that kind of game. If he's lost the confidence of his offense that's when self doubt hits.. luckily they're so bad he's the godly pillar that's the only one capable of elevating them and making them look like a good unit. In a weird way, Josh can do no wrong, and that's good. Of course Peterman can play beneath his WRs and O Line. Allen looks like he's the only thing giving then a chance at looking like competent role players in an offense that scores points (sometimes)