Bills vs. Packers 2nd Half Game Day Thread

26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Fouts talking about QBs being forced into the lineup out of necessity, b/c highly drafted QBs are on teams with bad records the previous year.

This overlooks the fact that we were in the playoffs.

The talent on this team is for a lack of a better term, dog**** 

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

He's in his third game.

You expect him to have that awareness?

I expect him to do something. He's just making mistake after mistake out there. Bad pre-snap reads. No feel for the rush or his oline. Not seeing open receivers. Missing open receivers. Missing covered receivers by 10-15 yards. Taking bad sacks. Running into bad sacks. If we had a real back up he'd have been pulled already.

Just now, PeterDude said:

Just pointing out that the Bills could have selected him with their own draft pick, no trading.  I have never been, nor ever will be a KC fan, so, I'm gonna just stay right here :)

No, you're just pointing it out WITH EVERY !@#$ING POST YOU MAKE.

No one cares, stop it you freak.

Going to go ahead and take back what I’ve said about the defense today. They haven’t been great, but they’ve been solid against Rodgers in Lambeau.  

Today is 100% on the offense.  

Bright spot - Our defensive backfield looks LEGIT for years to come.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

We get it.  You like Mahomes.  Go root for KC and shut the !@#$ up.

Wow.

One is not allowed to reference one of the key decisions in recent years without being told to root for another team and "shut the !@#$ up"?!?!?

Hmmm.

1 minute ago, VW82 said:

It's the QB's responsibility to diagnose unblocked rushers and adjust protection. Or if he misses them, he has to be aware enough to see that right away and get rid of the ball. Allen did neither there. He doesn't see the field. 

Ray-Ray did turn around in time and was wide open, Allen didn't see him. The guy is a rookie and learning as he goes.

Gonna be a painful season.

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I doubt Mahomes would be any better in this offense.  Better supporting cast in KC.

This.  Watch Mahomes highlights and see the great catches his receivers consistently make - even when the ball is thrown, I daresay, inaccurately