WR Rishard Matthews Done in Tennessee - Signed by the Jets

26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....Terry has been around for years and is highly respected in the coaching ranks....."relationship beyond repair" may reflect Matthew's ethic & attitude....

From what I know there are no issues in that regard. Sometimes guys just don't mesh. 

For everyone who's constantly ripping the Bills for the weak set of WR we have, look at Tenn.  Other than Corey Davis, haven't even heard of any of them.  And I'm sure if Tenn is this bad, there probably are other teams in a similar state too.  So welcome to todays NFL!

The Titans are left with five wide receivers on the roster – Corey Davis, Tajae Sharpe, Taywan Taylor, Darius Jennings, and Nick Williams. 

I think he criticized Terry Robiskie's play call when Robiskie was the OC in Tennessee? Matthews had a couple good years with him, but I don't know if they can work together. And , what makes you think we could give him enough targets to keep him happy? He could probably replace Foster

Edited by Pablocruise

12 minutes ago, Big C said:

What if we fired Robiskie and signed Matthews? 

Seriously our WR coach has overseen a group that leads the league in dropped passes. I think the WR coach needs to have a press conference detailing what coaching points he is using to reinforce the importance catching the damn ball.

Our WRs are a disgrace!

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

From what I know there are no issues in that regard. Sometimes guys just don't mesh. 

....you never know.......da Furher carried this grudge from 2005.....doubt we'll ever know Robo's beef with this guy.........

According to a Sirius XM report, Coughlin, named Jaguars executive vice president for the Jaguars this week — would not allow new head coach Doug Marrone to hire Donnie Henderson to his Jaguars staff. Henderson worked under Marrone with the Bills as the defensive backs coach, but also has a history with Coughlin.

When Henderson was the defensive coordinator of the Jets in 2005, they were scrimmaging against Coughlin’s Giants and the two had a heated exchange.

11 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

I don't trust what that guy is saying at all. How on earth would a reporter know the relationship between the two. Seems made up 

....eerily similar to the same Coleman whine when he was practicing with the 2's......."just trade me" then...Cleveland did and we took the bait with the diva..."once a mistake...twice a fool" sound familiar??........$3.5 MILLION DOLLAR LURE..........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy