The Rosen Era Has Begun in Arizona

26CornerBlitz

36 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Do you play for real? I played in 3rd grade because you got to go to Disney world in 5th grade.  Well, I never practiced and my mom made me quit.  And I didn’t go to Disney world until 6th grade. ?

I don’t know why, but this made me chuckle.

Larry Fitzgerald Offers Reasons to Be Optimistic about Josh Rosen's Future with Cardinals

As the NFL community heaps praise on Baker Mayfield, who has led the Browns out of a state of despair and into relevancy, Cardinals rookie quarterback Josh Rosen is quietly toiling away in Arizona, where he's undergoing a typical developmental season that's included plenty of growing pains as the Cardinals head toward a likely three- or four-win season.

Despite his early struggles, future Hall of Famer and Cardinals legend Larry Fitzgerald remains high on Rosen's future outlook. Appearing on CBS Sports HQ's "Reiter's Block" on Thursday, Fitzgerald told Bill Reiter why Cardinals fans should be optimistic about Rosen and their future.

"As soon as he stepped on campus, he was pretty mature as a man. He's got a wide array of interests. He's really intellectually curious. Just overall a fun guy to be around," he said. "Football-wise, he's got some experience, got a couple of games under his belt, and every single week he's progressing in the right direction with the reads and accuracy and just his knowledge of the system. He's only going to continue to get better.

"We've been decimated on the offensive line, so it's been a struggle for him in that. Besides that, he's been playing outstanding."

Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald joins Bill Reiter to discuss Josh Rosen and the Cardinals, life and advice as a veteran of the league, and USAA and the Pat Tillman Foundation. Tune into Reiter's Block every Monday through Thursday at 5 pm ET.

16 hours ago, WRONG JOSH said:

Again, it's not about Rosen. I was just as much of a Mayfield fan as Rosen. It's about Allen not being worth all of those picks. Literally the worst QB in the NFL and you guys are acting like he has arrived because he can scramble. Not sure how he is better than Tyrod. Give me Tyrod and use the pick on Ridley and another top pick on OL instead of trading it away to move up for a project QB.

Also this thread is a reflection of America as a whole right now. If someone disagrees with your opinion you are quick to lash out. Pretty classy. If you want me to go away then stop quoting me and let the thread die. I haven't posted in this forum unprovoked since April. If you can't stand the fact that someone has a different opinion then why keep the discussion going?

If you want a broader discussion of America as a whole, Somewhere else - Not here.

Pretty classy to say stuff like "runs around like an idiot" about Allen then complain when people "lash out".  Maybe the way you choose to express your opinion has an influence.  Hmmmm.   I'm puzzled about what "posted unprovoked" means, but let it pass. 

I think it's a fair assumption that if it were really about Allen not being worth all those picks vs chosing Allen over Rosen when we had the chance for either, you would have changed your name to "TooManyDraftPicks4Josh" or something like that.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 5

...despite the omnipotent, all knowing TBD "One and Done Gang", Rosen and his classmates have a long, LOONG way to go before any logical critical analysis......remember a published interview when Kaep was on the rise with an NFL exec, 20 something games into his career....quote was "we use 50 games as the logical body of work for critical analysis"......50 is a TBD CAREER according to their analytical doctrine..........

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, NJKBillsfan said:

He has more TD's than INT'S. 

We can't say the same for Allen who only as 7 TD's and 12 INT's. 

11 Ints.  Not going to argue about Darnold being the better of the two right now, he most likely is.   However, if you want to quote stats, need to be accurate.  Furthermore you really need to look at ints per game and not the static stat alone.