The Rosen Era Has Begun in Arizona

26CornerBlitz

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

Wow. It’s pretty cool that all 4 QBs from the top 10 of this draft are already starting by week 4. 

This could be quite an interesting QB draft class to follow. 

BF4, a lot of proggies (prognosticators as I now like to call them) wanted to pump the brakes on the talent in this years QB class.

I disagreed as I generally thought those first for were likely to be pretty good.

The jury is still out on Rosen, but it is cool and all-in-all they seem to be where they should be at right now.

We'll see how Rosen looks after a full week of practice with the 1's and being in there at the start of the game. One thing I did notice last night is the difference in arm strength between him and Allen/Mayfield. Definitely less velocity on his passes. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TheElectricCompany said:

$20 million for 2.5 games of Sam Bradford. 

Nice move AZ. 

I don't think I have ever seen a player paid so much to do so little. This isn't even Haynesworth bust money, he continuously gets contracts to be meh and lose the job to the next guy.

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

I know that Beane took a swing and a miss on McCarron but it could have been worse...

Just now, whatdrought said:

Will be interesting to see. I think he generally has a better support system than Allen. The lines are probably close to equal, and the Receivers are much better in the desert. Seahawks are no longer a force on D, so this could be a good first start. 

Guys, I quietly still think we need another option at back-up QB...knocking hard on wood.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, blacklabel said:

What a wonderful situation his head coach put him in for his very first regular season action. "Here kid, drive the ball 80 yards against this Chicago defense with this maniac on the edge named Khalil Mack. Have fun!"

Yeah, I didn't get it 

If Rosen is good, he'll be the savior of Wilkes.