Biggest Bills win since...?

eball

40 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The snow game.  

Blizzard conditions, Nate Peterman starting ...  I had an L written all over it 

The Dolphins game last year that got us into the playoffs for first time in 17 seasons with Ravens loss.

From an underdog standpoint, Win vs. Patriots in 2011 at home with Fitz.

Edited by dezertbill

18 minutes ago, dezertbill said:

The Dolphins game last year that got us into the playoffs for first time in 17 seasons with Ravens loss.

From an underdog standpoint, Win vs. Patriots in 2011 at home with Fitz.

w/o the  Victory in the snow game the Miami Win wouldn't matter.   sure it helped maintain the position but we weren't relying on Nate

The Bills playoff hopes began to teeter at the Chargers game following the Saints blowout.  (When the Truth about Taylor hit the FO) 

33 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

Is this a big win?

Its a nice win....def not a big win.

I think you're wrong here. 

I think it was a HUGE win.

Why?

It singlehandedly flipped the narrative of "another lost season for the Bills" (and make no mistake, 0-3 would've meant the season was effectively over) to "there's hope yet!". 

It filled the "hope" tank of many, many fans, both in terms of the defense's success and the offensive playcalling and execution.

It was only Josh Allen's SECOND START in the NFL, and he beat an excellent opponent ON THE ROAD, handily. He showed command of the offense, made smart decisions, and gained the trust and respect of the entire team.

It switched the Bills from national laughingstock -- so bad that Vontae Davis quit at halftime to avoid playing for them! -- to "scrappy underdogs on the rise" and stopped the laughing cold in its tracks.

It was a huge win.

• Like (+1) 1

All I know is that I will be wearing Bills gear all week when leaving the house. That's a good barometer for me on how good yesterday felt. It's not a Tyrod win, it's not a Fitzy win, it's not a JP win. It's a win with a real front office, QB and hopefully coach, that can perhaps sustain long-term success vs. the crap factory we've all become used to since 2000.