10.5 pt. dogs at Green Bay???

eball

3 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Helps to have a clue.      Enjoy your day storyteller.      Google Mike Zimmer when you get a second 

Ok, you have a good day as well.  (That was weird...)

1 minute ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

I'm pretty sure you are just trying to stir the **** and start arguments.  Enjoy the win and quit being so negative

I'm wondering why Tre had to act like that?  It seems like a personal attack to me.  Why be that way?  Is that considered good sportsmanship these days?  Maybe it is. IMO it's not funny, it's embarrassing. He's a good player, doesn't need to do that ****.

Edited by PeterDude

The spread is getting less; how cool is that!  Seriously, It's a road game in Green Bay, so it would be 7 naturally.  The Bills have two clunkers and one OH MY G-D!  Since no-one in the national media gives the Bills credit yet you add on 3.5.  If it motivates the team, I am for being the underdog all season!  This is going to be a fun game and another top 10 defense for Allen to measure up against.

1 hour ago, jimmy10 said:

Lol, “disrespectful.” Cousins was acting like an ass when he did that. The only thing that would surprise me is if Tre is the first person to clown him for it. 

Cousins was throwing it in the face of a GM who couldn't stand him, but locked him up anyway under a franchise tag two years running.  Unlike LeVeon Bell, as a QB he didn't have the luxury of showing up week 10.

42 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

Ok, you have a good day as well.  (That was weird...)

I'm wondering why Tre had to act like that?  It seems like a personal attack to me.  Why be that way?  Is that considered good sportsmanship these days?  Maybe it is. IMO it's not funny, it's embarrassing. He's a good player, doesn't need to do that ****.

you sound like a baby, grow a pair

Tre was pumped up after the entire nation said we would get embarassed. Vegas put as one of the biggest underdogs in history. Kid had every right to mock it all. The entire locker room was yelling "YOU LIKE THAT" according to Bills beat reporters present 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, PaattMaann said:

you sound like a baby, grow a pair

Tre was pumped up after the entire nation said we would get embarassed. Vegas put as one of the biggest underdogs in history. Kid had every right to mock it all. The entire locker room was yelling "YOU LIKE THAT" according to Bills beat reporters present 

How is wanting sportsmanship to mean something not having a pair?  So "having a pair" means doing stupid childish things like Tre? 

Just now, PeterDude said:

How is wanting sportsmanship to mean something not having a pair?  So "having a pair" means doing stupid childish things like Tre? 

having a pair means understanding this is a mans game full of emotion. Men don't like to be embarrassed like the Bills were all week by the national and local media. Having a pair means you don't get all bent out of shape over a little post game celebration. Grow a pair thin skin. If you have a problem with Tre then you should have a problem with the entire roster who used that same line post game in celebratory taunts. Quit crying, you are the new soft NFL's perfect target audience though. I bet you hate when QBs get hit legally too. 

• Like (+1) 1

Cool. If the underdog line is what fueled this team to that incredible total victory, then please let this do the same. Let the chip on the shoulder remain firmly in place and go into Green Bay and knock the snot right out of them. Will they do it? I was completely sure they would fail miserably in Minny (a.k.a. Wisconsin South), but they didn't and they HAVE gotten noticeably better since the second half of the Chargers game, so it's possible we see them continue. BUT, at this point - I want a game where we continue to see the good from Allen, improved Defense - especially from Edmunds - and continuously getting better at play-calling on Offense to suit Allen's strengths. IF all of that happen and they lose a competitive game, then my thoughts are similar to what it would be today if the Bills lost in the same fashion to the Vikes. 

IF the Bills beat Green Bay IN Green Bay next Sunday, color me shocked and impressed. 

8 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

You're a real blast at children's birthday parties, aren't you?

"Don't blow out those candles!  That's unsportsmanlike!  Act like you've been there before!"

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

i know you're under a new name, but you're already trying too hard.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

You do realize that Kirk Cousins originated that saying by shouting it at the Tampa Bay Bucs after beating them a few years ago and  opposing players have been busting his balls about it ever since, right? Cousins himself said he hears it all the time. I don’t think he thinks it’s unsportsmanlike. 

8 minutes ago, K-9 said:

You do realize that Kirk Cousins originated that saying by shouting it at the Tampa Bay Bucs after beating them a few years ago and  opposing players have been busting his balls about it ever since, right? Cousins himself said he hears it all the time. I don’t think he thinks it’s unsportsmanlike. 

Yeah, I can recall the Cousins clip, that was bad on him as well.  Maybe this kind of crap is needed these days for clickbait purposes, never going to like it.  I never thought I'd be a get off my lawn person, but, here we are.

10 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Pretty sure he shouted it out to the media, in a hallway near the locker room, NOT directly at/to the Bucs. And that was because the media was not respecting his game.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

Pretty sure he shouted it out to the media, in a hallway near the locker room, NOT directly at/to the Bucs. And that was because the media was not respecting his game.

Thanks. And Tre was shouting at the media, too, for all the slights they’ve seen and heard the last couple weeks. 

29 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Doesn't matter what Cousins thinks, PeterDude is the final authority on unsportsmanlike celebrations.

I can only imagine how livid he was when Tre was having fun playing in the snow...

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, PeterDude said:

...not sure what your problem is tbh.  

You kind of tipped your hand with phrases like "Buffalo Buffoons" and "McClappity."

I'll never understand why it's so hard for some fans to let other fans enjoy a win without trying to remind everyone that misery is right around the corner again. At least wait until Tuesday, y'know?

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

You kind of tipped your hand with phrases like "Buffalo Buffoons" and "McClappity."

I'll never understand why it's so hard for some fans to let other fans enjoy a win without trying to remind everyone that misery is right around the corner again. At least wait until Tuesday, y'know?

Hmm, not looking to snuff out others' enjoyment,  but it's a free country with free speech.  Everyone has a take, whether positive or negative, both "sides" have to put up with one another after wins & loses.  It's a marriage of sorts, get over it I guess.

And the Buffalo Buffoons was my interpretation of what I believe the media saw in the offseason and the first 2 games from the franchise. 

McClappity, yeah, I don't like McDermott.

3 hours ago, H2o said:

They still have Aaron Rodgers, who is better than Kirk Cousins, and they are at home. I get it. 

Right.

Rodgers is 60-15 at home in the regular season all time

Rodgers at home is the biggest reason for the line, combined with us being terrible the first game and a half, then great the second game and a half, Vegas isn't sure what team we are, but are predicting we still suck.

I say we are better than the first 6 quarters, not as good as against the Vikings, and will be somewhere in between

9 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

I suppose that he's not Doug Pederson. He's a rigid old timey football coach who is not with the times.

you are so wrong on all accounts.

take a break because you are really looking like a fool here.

photo-27679.jpg

Just now, PeterDude said:

Hmm, ok...  I suppose that went right over my head.

obviously, but the question is, are you concerned?