[Edited Title] Patrick Mahomes Looks Great

Wizard

13 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

No I meant what I said, and you're turning into a prime example of it.

Your definition of a bad fan is someone who is critical of the current regime. But we can trash every prior regime the second they fail and leave.

That's cool, you can think I'm a bad fan. I love watching good bills games. Do it every Sunday. I'm expressing a desire to watch good Bills games. And by your definition I'm a bad fan. Think it's fair to broadcast that?

I think you're a good fan. You are. You contribute, are passionate about the Bills. I also think we show our passion in different ways.

So blanket calling TBD Bills fans as the worst in the NFL by YOUR definition is just.. being a dick really.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, CountDorkula said:

The offense that the HC and GM chose to have.**

Doesn't matter who "chose" it, Mahomes wouldn't be the same QB without the level of personnel he enjoys in KC. More power to him, the kid is phenomenal, but it ain't like he's playing with the Bills offense out there. 

Just now, K-9 said:

Doesn't matter who "chose" it, Mahomes wouldn't be the same QB without the level of personnel he enjoys in KC. More power to him, the kid is phenomenal, but it ain't like he's playing with the Bills offense out there. 

By the choice of the Bills. Mahomes is damn good. It’s not just that offense. You don’t just magically throw 6TDs in a game because who you play with. 

But lets all blindly follow this staff because they have a catchy phrase of “Trust the process”

• Like (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, PIZ said:

In the end, Allen will prove to be the better player and better fit for Buffalo.  You don't pick a QB at 10, when the GM picking him won't even be a member of the organization after the draft.  Do people forget that?

OK, I get the "Mahomes has more talent around him than any other QB in the NFL" responses. But come on: this kind of response ("Allen will be better") is just silly.

1 minute ago, MarkyMannn said:

And whose fault is that?

Exactly

Let's assume for the sake of argument that the Bills kept watkins and Glenn. They then draft Mahomes. IS THAT OFFENSE EVEN HALF AS TALENTED AS KC'S?

If you say yes, you're lying to yourself.

13 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Guys.  Relax with Mahomes.  Andy Reid is an offense genius and QB guru.  They're surrounded with weapons.  He'd be struggling as much as Josh Allen if we drafted him.

Why didn’t we get one of those qb gurus then? 

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Quit talking about this guy!!!!

Who cares. He’s not on this team, get over it. 

So we only talk about Bills players? Gonna make it hard this week to discuss what that other QB did from that other team the Bills played today, the one with those guys from another city somewhere.

I don't know if my thinking is right or wrong, but I've always felt it was unrealistic for a regime that was 50% lameduck to select the QB of the future.  Nor am I defending that decision if it was key factor.  Just think they wanted the GM and regime to be established.

3 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

By the choice of the Bills. Mahomes is damn good. It’s not just that offense. You don’t just magically throw 6TDs in a game because who you play with. 

But lets all blindly follow this staff because they have a catchy phrase of “Trust the process”

Who the F is blindly following any staff here? For crissakes. People act as if Mahomes would be putting up the same stat line with our personnel as he is in KC. That's just a ridiculous take. 

I'm sure McBeane and Co. have screwed the pooch for this year seven ways to Sunday. That's not what I'm addressing though. 

Edited by K-9

Just now, K-9 said:

Who the F is blindly following any staff here? For crissakes. People as as if Mahomes would be putting up the same stat line with our personnel as he is in KC. That's just a ridiculous take. 

I'm sure McBeane and Co. have screwed the pooch for this year seven ways to Sunday. That's not what I'm addressing though. 

Well they could have drafted him and had 4 additional 2-3 rd picks to fill in this year but they chose not to.

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Let's assume for the sake of argument that the Bills kept watkins and Glenn. They then draft Mahomes. IS THAT OFFENSE EVEN HALF AS TALENTED AS KC'S?

If you say yes, you're lying to yourself.

if only there were other decisions we could discuss. Alas, this staff has had their hands tied and the situation forced on them. It’s not like they’ve been one of the most active in the league in turning over the roster.

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

I think that we all owe a tip of the cap to @thebandit27. He was all over Mahomes when he looked like a 4th round pick. Bandit was all over that. He was right (as usual). He may be the best poster on this board too. 

200w.gif

He was also higher than lots on Allen in his evaluations, so fingers crossed.

• Like (+1) 2