[Edited Title] Patrick Mahomes Looks Great

Wizard

Just now, RunninRebel37 said:

HA typical smart ass response to a legitimate point that Mahomes has been good (better than anything we've put on the field) and we had the chance to get him. 

You are correct. 

Better than anything ANYONE has put on the field for the first 2 games started. 

He is undoubtedly the new GOAT of the NFL.

Brady can retire today 

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Because there's ZERO to indicate it would have happened here.

I don't understand this logic at all. You are simply wrong, mostly because it's six passing touchdowns, but also it's a defeatist loser mentality that will always result in accepting mediocrity.

Edited by Chemical

1 minute ago, Chemical said:

I don't understand this logic at all. You are simply wrong, mostly because it's six passing touchdowns, but also it's a defeatist loser mentality that will always result in accepting mediocrity.

You realize, of course, that your take here is completely idiotic.

Where's our Hill? Where's our Kelce? Where's the OL?

Come on man, try to employ a SLIVER of logic. You can do it. I have faith in you.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..one game...easy big dawg..............

Two actually.

He lit it up last week also.

he also has a real offensive cast around him, and a coach who knows what an offense looks like.

Just now, BuffaloRush said:

Apples to Oranges.  He’s on a team with perhaps the greatest QB Coach ever and the leagues best skill players in Hill, Kelce, Hunt, Watkins etc 

and an offensive line

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Iverwig said:

He would not be the same QB if he was drafted by the Bills. He is in a much better situation and got to sit for a year. 

100%. Mahomes sacked once today vs PIT. I know it’s not everything, but the two situations/ teams couldn’t be more different. One made the playoffs because of their offense, the other in spite of it. Then it got worse. 

11 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

How does it feel to know he threw 6tds today, and he was drafted 10th last year at a pick we traded away to Kansas City? 

Feels like a dagger in the heart to me. 

This kid is on FIRE.

Thirty two posts since 2011.. AND this is your gem?!?? Pathetic.

10 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

He sat a year behind an established qb didn’t he? Don’t even compare the two situations 

really doesnt have anything to do with it.

1. he was elite weapons

2. he has one of the greatest offensive minds in history as his coach

bills have the worst of all the above