Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Fadingpain

The Bills First Offensive Play on Sunday Will Be...

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

Predict our first offensive play from scrimmage on Sunday against the Chargers.

 

I say it is going to be a deep left sideline pass to Kelvin Benjamin, good for a 43 yard completion.

 

 

 

I do not think KB can run that far.

  • Haha (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Allen drops back and is sacked. Fumble, chargers take it back for 6. 

Allen gets taken off field with broken ribs. 

Out for season.   

 

Peterman comes in and throws for 301 yds and 5 TDs. 😱

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

Predict our first offensive play from scrimmage on Sunday against the Chargers.

 

I say it is going to be a deep left sideline pass to Kelvin Benjamin, good for a 43 yard completion.

 

 

Replace Benjamin with Foster and add another 15 yards to the total.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mabden said:

 

I do not think KB can run that far.

 

I think he can, but not all in one quarter. 

4 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Allen drops back and is sacked. Fumble, chargers take it back for 6. 

Allen gets taken off field with broken ribs. 

Out for season.   

 

 Peterman comes in and throws for 301 yds and 5 TDs. 😱

 

 

Sorry, but I think it’s a legit question: which team will get the TD’s? 

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

Predict our first offensive play from scrimmage on Sunday against the Chargers.

 

I say it is going to be a deep left sideline pass to Kelvin Benjamin, good for a 43 yard completion.

 

 

 

Kelvin can get 43 yards downfield?

17 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Replace Benjamin with Foster and add another 15 yards to the total.

 

And change it to "incomplete"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

So basically a replica of Allen's first play from the Carolina preseason game. It did mange to get the crowd amped up even if it went out of bounds.

Exactly where I'm coming from, yes.

 

The ball was easily 5 yards off target....the WR was a good 3 yards inside the sideline and the ball ended up 2 yards out of bounds.

 

But what the hell, I think this time he'll make it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, smuvtalker said:

Play action fake, Allen hits a wide open Clay with a beautiful 36 yard strike right down the center of the field.  

 

Ducasse is called for holding.

 

your boy was the best olineman from last week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it mere coincidence that Ducasse rhymes with fat ass?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

Is it mere coincidence that Ducasse rhymes with fat ass?

 

 

 

What does dumb gm who cant build a line rhyme with? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

 

What does dumb gm who cant build a line rhyme with? 

 

I’ll try! “Guy with no cap space and tons of other holes.” 

 

I’m not good at rhyming. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...