3-13 this year, 6-10 next year

QBorBust2018

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Sounds like a good  Metal band !!

Wow dude, you got me. The name of the band is Bongripper. Totally digging the new album Terminal. Check it out. Miserable (album) is also good. 

Edited by Idandria

4 hours ago, QBorBust2018 said:

This team is awful. There are so many holes it’s almost irreparable. 

Mccoy is old. Potential last year as bill

Clay is old.  Last year as bill

benjamin is gone. He sucks

entire offensive line is a joke 

jerry Hughes is old

trent Murphy sucks

star sucks

the whole defense sucks

after 30 years it’s almost time to hang em up. 

I had more fun streaming browns/steelers. Turned the game off when bills were down 17. Losers 

save the anguish and jump on the browns/mayfield bandwagon with me. Time to convert

The bills will always suck. Time to accept it. 

Yep. Only Beane could come in, get rid of all the young talent on the team, keep the guys nearing or at the end of their careers (the team has gotten OLDER under him), replace Watkins with Matthews, Dareus with Louteleli, acquire Bodine and Newhouse to fill gaping holes in the o-line (in part created by his trading away a pro bowl LT in Glen) and somehow convince so many here that knows what he is doing. 

4 hours ago, QBorBust2018 said:

jerry Hughes is old

trent Murphy sucks

star sucks

the whole defense sucks

I had more fun streaming browns/steelers. Turned the game off when bills were down 17. Losers 

save the anguish and jump on the browns/mayfield bandwagon with me. Time to convert

Not a true fan.  Yes it is frustrating, but you can not dump a team when things are bad. 

18 hours ago, QBorBust2018 said:

jerry Hughes is old

trent Murphy sucks

star sucks

the whole defense sucks

Please leave then. No one is stopping you. 

Next year will bring even more change to the roster.  KW, Lorax, KB, possibly McCoy and Clay will be gone. Not sure what pieces of the OL outside of Dawkins is salvageable. Assume Teller starts at OG next year. Maybe keep Miller, so you’d need a center and a RT.

If Allen shows promise, you have to load up on offense.  Defense needs another OLB. 

This year is going to be bad. Not sure if they will be favored in any game this year! If Allen is solid you trade down for more picks!

17 hours ago, Warcodered said:

This might not be that far off. I mean with all the holes on this team if they can't pull together and play about as well as they can it'll probably be a pretty **** year.

Next year there is a lot of potential with more cap space and another good draft. But with a bunch of new pieces coming together the season might be a bit rough with them all fitting together.

3rd season might be really great.

Im sure more than a few FA would refuse to play in Buffalo if we dont get our act together.....

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

This year is going to be about developing our young nuclei, it's all about Allen and Edmunds TBH. And I'd say I'm encouraged that we have our QB of our offense and defense, but 2019 we will have 70 million in cap space and all of our draft picks. We are a young team and we have an extremely young but talented QB, it may take a year, it may take 4 years, but so long as Allen continues to develop, tame that arm and develop mentally, we'll be fine. Allen has an arm like Rodgers, but Rodgers knows when to use touch and finesse, something Allen I think has improved dramatically upon but still has ways to go, he is also anticipating his receivers routes much better but could grow in this area. Overall I think we go as far as Allen takes us and so far I think Allen has been who we drafted him to be, an insanely talented QB that needs to be seasoned, nothing's changed.

The problem is that they didn't get younger. They filled this team with older and less able players. WR, OL, DL, LB, CB, and probably RB will have to be addressed in the next 1-3 years. 

22 hours ago, Idandria said:

M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-E-D-O-O-M

MF Doom if he were a Bills fan?

As has been said, stock up in the draft next year (trade down if possible and acquire more picks), spend your $90M in cap room wisely.  S'all good man!