What are the chances Peterman repeats his Chargers '17 performance this Sunday?

What are the chances Peterman repeats his Chargers '17 performance this Sunday?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. ^

• 5%
    • 10%
    • 20%
    • 30%
    • 40%
    • 50%
    • 60%
    • 70%
    • 80%

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2018 at 05:00 PM

.If he even makes it to the chargers game alive, I'll go against the grain and say 60% chance.  I don't think Nate has grown as much as some people think he has.  Then again I don't think he is as bad as the 5 pick half, but with the rest of the bad team around him yeah.

That was a once in a generation performance from Peterman last season in Carson. Not going to happen again. 

Seriously, given all the crap Peterman has taken from the national media and casual fans, I hope he tears it up this year and rewrites the narrative. Dude has major stones to pick himself up off the turf after that game and embrace the challenge of working and improving.  I probably would have started polishing my resume or applied to grad school after that type of humiliation. 

4 hours ago, ericcomposer72 said:

I'm honestly curious what everyone thinks, because I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility (he looked good last preseason, too). I'm worried it's as high as 40%, but I'll say 30% and be the optimist.

Poll only goes up to 80% because even typing more was too depressing.

Thoughts?

Amazing first contribution to the forum.  Brilliant.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Personally I don't think it even matters. I believe the plan is to have Allen starting come the bye week. 

Take a look at the team captains. Why isn't Peterman a captain? Seems odd to me that the starting QB isn't a captain. 

2 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Why no 0%?

same reason as no 90%, 100%

I'm not a statistician, but my options are most statistically realistic, I think

6 hours ago, RiotAct said:

I voted 5%... but it’s more like 1.75%.

Thank you for merging your sentiments with the available options!

FTR, I hope Peterman wins this game for us. I just worry whether or not he can perform at an NFL level before I see it consistently in NFL(non-preseason) games. And I thought he looked better than Tyrod last preseason.

Edited by ericcomposer72

9 hours ago, ericcomposer72 said:

I'm honestly curious what everyone thinks, because I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility (he looked good last preseason, too). I'm worried it's as high as 40%, but I'll say 30% and be the optimist.

Poll only goes up to 80% because even typing more was too depressing.

Thoughts?

9 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

0%. 

0 should have been an option, Eric.  I get there is no 100, either, but still.

I see a much different Peterdude this preseason.

I still worry about him throwing those out patterns but he did look sharp this preseason

He is going to to toss INT's occasionally but can he overcome it by driving the team down and scoring. All the  serviceable to great QB's tossed their share of INT's.. It comes down to being able to overcome it and strike back

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I said 20%, but the reality is that he gets benched after 3 due to his past performance. (Not that I expect 3. Just that if he were to throw a 3rd INT, especially in the first half, it would be his demise as a starter.)

He might be another Trent Edwards as in he would get cut after.  There's no way you can put him back in or rely on him as a backup.

I think Trent was picked up by the Jags after being cut by us after the Packer game.  I don't think anyone picks up Nate....

Then we would be on the market for like a Matt Moore to back up Allen.

3 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

Think about it...5 INT’s in a half of football.  That was just the perfect storm of inexperience and a terrible matchup 

also a heluva a learning experience... QB's who are going to make it can move on from this and get better. Those that don't wallow in it and fade away fast

I'm completely down on Peterman but this is 0%. 

If they're going to suck though, part of me would love to see it go down in flames and watch him toss 5 ints in the first half again. I just have nothing for Peterman. I'd just laugh, what else could you do? 

2 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

also a heluva a learning experience... QB's who are going to make it can move on from this and get better. Those that don't wallow in it and fade away fast

Has anyone done it before him? Dude is in a league of his own. 5 ints on like 15 attempts.

He's bad, don't even bother trying to cut it any other way. He's shown nothing, people say well Peyton did this or that. Peyton showed a lot more than Peterman has. Or they say, hey, Brady was drafted late. It was a one off. The guy isn't good. Let's just get through this season, enjoy some laughs at our own expense and hope Allen is the answer. 

Peterman sucks. I'm sorry I can't read any garbage suggesting otherwise anymore. 

6 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm completely down on Peterman but this is 0%. 

If they're going to suck though, part of me would love to see it go down in flames and watch him toss 5 ints in the first half again. I just have nothing for Peterman. I'd just laugh, what else could you do? 

Has anyone done it before him? Dude is in a league of his own. 5 ints on like 15 attempts.

He's bad, don't even bother trying to cut it any other way. He's shown nothing, people say well Peyton did this or that. Peyton showed a lot more than Peterman has. Or they say, hey, Brady was drafted late. It was a one off. The guy isn't good. Let's just get through this season, enjoy some laughs at our own expense and hope Allen is the answer. 

Peterman sucks. I'm sorry I can't read any garbage suggesting otherwise anymore. 

LMAO.... Ok you choose to be this guy...