9-4: Bills Worked Out Paxton Lynch & Ten Other Players Today

26CornerBlitz

Keep in mind that Tuesday in the NFL is usually the day when teams bring in street free agents for workouts.  This is likely just due dilligence based on the plan McDermott articulated this morning with Allen getting 2nd and scout team reps as a part of his development.

2 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

We have a porous OL and only two QBs on the roster.   So why not take a look-see in case we need a QB later in the season?

I personally want a GM who does thorough due diligence.

that's where I'm at on this. Maybe they're bracing for 1 or both QB's to get hurt at some point behind this line. 

10 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

It's a f'n workout. Chill.

It is a waste of time, he's garbage, why not workout some OL? You also didn't read my full post because I pretty clearly said it's probably for the PS.

Someone feeling sensitive today. 

Edited by Elite Poster
  • Like (+1) 2

Some of you call this doing there job? I didnt know that entailed stupidity or wasting time.

The carbon foot print of bringing this bum to Buffalo is reason enough alone to not bother with it, regardless of your opinion on global warming.

Does anyone remember when Jeremy White wanted to draft this clown? Lol

Edited by Ol Dirty B

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

NooooOOOOOooooooo!

WTF, does Beane think he's running a FFF** refugee camp

**(Former Firstround F***ups)

I know this was meant as a joke but I’m starting to wonder if these guys know what the hell they are doing. Paxton Lynch is poor man’s Brock Osweiler. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2