EJ Manuel Cut

JPP

1 minute ago, Heitz said:

See, there were so many greats I knew I'd forget a few!  Maybe we can field an XFL team for Albany?

...ALREADY there...led by legendary HC Guido Cuomo............:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, prissythecat said:

What a gamer he is.  Let’s sign him .

..LMAO....shades of Chuck Knoblauch.........:thumbsup:

On the BBMB I was in all out war over EJ almost daily. He was a top 3 Bills bust of all time and the worst QB in the NFL. Not worst starting QB, worst QB...counting all of the backups. The guy had the footwork of a 4th grader. People kept saying how “big” his arm was, I never once saw him throw a ball hard. Accuracy of Ray Charles and footwork of a grade schooler. I was the biggest Thad Lewis supporter that ever lived on the old messageboard. People thought I was crazy because of that. Everyone overlooked the fact that it had nothing to do with Lewis. I just never wanted EJ to hurt my team again. It was anybody but EJ halfway through year 1. You don’t need to see a ton to figure out a guy doesn’t have “it” Week 3 against the Jets was when I got real nervous..After the @TB and @Pit disasters, it was over. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, wppete said:

He made a few million in the league. Good for EJ but career is over.

The guy would have been a 4th round pick but inexplicably was thrust into round 1 by an out of touch dinosaur. Everyone acts like they feel bad for him. He’s one of the worst QBs I have ever seen and never made any progress from week 1 of his rookie year. The Guy was just handed money and jobs year after year because one guy overdrafted him. He is one of the luckiest guys in NFL history. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The guy would have been a 4th round pick but inexplicably was thrust into round 1 by an out of touch dinosaur. Everyone acts like they feel bad for him. He’s one of the worst QBs I have ever seen and never made any progress from week 1 of his rookie year. The Guy was just handed money and jobs year after year because one guy overdrafted him. He is one of the luckiest guys in NFL history. 

...better yet, "Dino's" first choice was Gnome Smith until workout interview....EJ was second fiddle.....BOTH had broken strings..........

7 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

On the BBMB I was in all out war over EJ almost daily. He was a top 3 Bills bust of all time and the worst QB in the NFL. Not worst starting QB, worst QB...counting all of the backups. The guy had the footwork of a 4th grader. People kept saying how “big” his arm was, I never once saw him throw a ball hard. Accuracy of Ray Charles and footwork of a grade schooler. I was the biggest Thad Lewis supporter that ever lived on the old messageboard. People thought I was crazy because of that. Everyone overlooked the fact that it had nothing to do with Lewis. I just never wanted EJ to hurt my team again. It was anybody but EJ halfway through year 1. You don’t need to see a ton to figure out a guy doesn’t have “it” Week 3 against the Jets was when I got real nervous..After the @TB and @Pit disasters, it was over. 

Ditto.  There are still people that believe he could be a good QB and or that we ruined him.

Some of you sound like EJ punched you in the nose and stole your lunch money while walking away with your girlfriend in the schoolyard.

The guy was over drafted. He was then not well developed by  Buffalo. He's been gone from the Bills since 2016, and yet - for some reason - he still lives on in a certain segment of the heads of Bills' fans. Let it go. The guy will either latch on as a back-up, or his career is over. In any event, I wish him well. 

• Like (+1) 6

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Some of you sound like EJ punched you in the nose and stole your lunch money while walking away with your girlfriend in the schoolyard.

The guy was over drafted. He was then not well developed by  Buffalo. He's been gone from the Bills since 2016, and yet - for some reason - he still lives on in a certain segment of the heads of Bills' fans. Let it go. The guy will either latch on as a back-up, or his career is over. In any event, I wish him well. 

He probably was over drafted but then again all the QBs in his class in retrospect were over drafted given what they are doing now. EJ just never had a good feel for the game .  You can’t teach that. That’s why he continues to have embarrassing highlight reels despite being many years removed from the Marrone regime which a number of posters claim never developed him.  

45 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

His mechanics were the worst I’ve ever seen...it looks like he just learned out to throw a football yesterday.

More like he just learned what a football was yesterday.  I think I could have throw the ball better wrong handed.

• Haha (+1) 1