EJ Manuel Cut

JPP

3 hours ago, HappyDays said:

2h2b8z.gif

Now post a video of Petermans 5 picks......at least that's what I was told when I posted a gif of EJ's lowlights. I'm not sure how or why people continue to defend his performance. He's a good guy, but he's simply not a NFL caliber QB.

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

The EJ hate is unreal... did he kick your dog?

He isn’t an NFL starter but he is still better than a lot of QBs in the NFL

he still has better stats than Peterman lol

I dont think anyone hates EJ the person.  Seems like the kind of guy everyone would love to hand around with socially .  Just not the guy you want hanging around behind center on your NFL team 

Just now, prissythecat said:

I dont think anyone hates EJ the person.  Seems like the kind of guy everyone would love to hand around with socially .  Just not the guy you want hanging around behind center on your NFL team 

People are going out of their way in this thread to bash EJ... that is specifically because they do not like him...

they dont like that we drafted him and they can’t wait to rip him up every chance they get... sounds like they personally don’t like EJ

Hes not an NFL starting QB, leave it at that... i don’t trash him and I don’t get giddy when he fails... I wish him the best 

I always said EJ would be out of the league once we were done with him, and that proved to be wrong.

He got this brief clipboard holding gig first, but he's gone now.

I still don't understand how professionals in this sport sized up EJ and thought he would be a good QB in the NFL.

3 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I always said EJ would be out of the league once we were done with him, and that proved to be wrong.

He got this brief clipboard holding gig first, but he's gone now.

I still don't understand how professionals in this sport sized up EJ and thought he would be a good QB in the NFL.

I keep hearing about how scouts and gm's make so much better decisions than fans would make.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/ej-manuel-a-bad-weather-qb-it-sealed-the-deal-for-the-buffalo-bills/

Edited by Doc Brown